Topic: Joe's Instagram and Titter accounts are down

Trying not to panic.  Mayday...... Mayday.....

Re: Joe's Instagram and Titter accounts are down

Don't worry , Joe gave up on his super fans here,
I'm sure he won't show up here and post,  when he can't post there.

His Facebook is running strong right now though

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

3 (edited by reo l 2020-08-23 12:37:06)

DougH wrote:

His Facebook is running strong right now though

facebook page is managed by the office, Joe never posts there.

Between 2:47 and 2:34 twenty one pictures were posted on Joe's Instagram page. I, who has a horrible insomnia and up half the night, slept through all of it last night. Woke up at 5 am and everything was gone already. People who saw the posts are saying that  Joe announced his early retirement.

Wonder if his accounts have been hacked?

Lester

Lester wrote:

Wonder if his accounts have been hacked?

Hacking does not usually happen on both platforms simultaneously. I am sure Joe took it down himself.

finally had time to sit down and find screenshots https://imgur.com/gallery/3uSOCoX

I just heard the news and checked to see for my self. Joe has been really good at using Instagram and Twitter although I know he was slow to get on board with the idea of it. The world is changing right in front of our eyes. The Twitter mobs are in full attack mode and I believe Instagram has it's own element of hate not all visible. I'm not sure if you can sleep your account and keep the content and followers if he decides to come back since I'm relatively new to Instagram myself. Twitter has never been my cup of tea even though Joe and I got on about the same time. Twitter needs to get control of the insanity that goes on there and Instagram too. Joe's office does maintain his Facebook and I know it is a full time job. I don't know if Joe has any interest there. I'm losing interest there. I do have a promotions business that I'm stuck there as that marketing machine is very effective. Again only recently dipped my toe in Instagram and although it is preferred by a lot of people to Facebook it has it's own problems. Maybe things will return to normal but I'm afraid it will be awhile. Maybe Joe returns to the forum. We will see.

Instagram is back with a new caption: JB master. JB has a master now. lol.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CEkXtYRp9l9/

Looks like the office is posting on Instagram for Joe now, maybe temporary.

I haven't seen anything from Joe lately on Twitter, are all of you??  Plus I'm getting a ton of posts from strange people and groups I didn't even "friend/follow", so it has been really messed up lately.  Not sure what's going on.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally12333 wrote:

Looks like the office is posting on Instagram for Joe now, maybe temporary.

I haven't seen anything from Joe lately on Twitter, are all of you??  Plus I'm getting a ton of posts from strange people and groups I didn't even "friend/follow", so it has been really messed up lately.  Not sure what's going on.

I hear ya, BonaSally! Lately my IG feed has been polluted with absolutely nothing that I am following. I can't even get to anything that I'm following. It takes too long to scroll through all the crap. And I'm only following 34 pages! lol

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST