1 (edited by BigDutchFan 2007-08-18 21:11:37)

Topic: Introduction from Rotterdam

Hi everyone and let me start off by telling you all how i got hooked on Joe !!
Well as a big U2 fan i saw BB playing during there Love came to town tour and that started me to get onto the Blues.At BB's birthday-celebration tour,men i tell you,my mouth fell open the second Joe started playing and got hooked.After the first song i ran to the merch-shop and bought every cd poss !!When i became owner of the Rockpalast DvD,you could say that i was my own little street-team in my own little world and if someone came by for a beer,well i just had to show them what a great guitar-magician Joe is :-)))
Can't wait for the new cd and to end this all to tell you all that i'm allready for months the proud owner of Tickets for the concert in october in Amsterdam and even if i have to crawl,I'll be There !!

Cees

Re: Introduction from Rotterdam

Welcome Big Dutch fan. Wij hier zijn allemaal grote Joe fans, ik nu 4 jaar. Veel Dutch fans op dit forum. zie je misschien in Paradiso. Willen elkaar voor het optreden ontmoeten, ongeveer 11 man/vrouw  nu en ze komen ook uit Duitsland en Engeland.
You hear about it in a few weeks at this forum.

Again very welcome!

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi Cees,
I'm also from Rotterdam originally.
Great you love Joe as much as we do.
I myself also first heard him play at the opening for both BB's gigs he did in Ahoy and went to see him in England 2,5 weeks ago.(and a lot of different gigs in between)
Welcome to the club. Hope you will enjoy Paradiso!

Hi Cees and welcome to Joe world. You will find yourself amongst many die-hard Joe fans at your next show. Get a Joe shirt so they can find you. Keep posting and don't forget to give a review after the show.........Cathy

Cool, a new Dutch fan. Welkom, Cees!
Will be great in Amsterdam with a lot af Dutch forum visiters.
Till than!

Wecome Cees to the Joe forum.  Some really great folks around here.  Nice to see another U2 fan too.  The Vertigo Tour was awesome!!!

Music is good for the Soul...