Topic: Joe Bonamassa at the Fox Theatre: 5 Things to know

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/enterta … c0820.html

"Bonamassa will be working on his next studio album during January in Abbey Road Studios in London. "I want to make a proper British blues album. I’ve written songs that are very British-centric. The British had a way in the late ’60s of taking American blues songs and kind of injecting them with a swagger that was a little foreign to American blues. They’re more rock records than blues records, but they were playing the blues. I want to capture that kind of approach."

Black Country Communion — which also includes Jason Bonham, Glenn Hughes (ex-Deep Purple) and Derek Sherinian (ex-Dream Theater) — has tentative set January of 2021 to record its fifth and what Bonamassa predicts will be group's final album. "It’s just a band that moves at a glacial pace. It’s been a great experience playing in a band with those guys. It’s a wonderful band. But this’ll probably be the last record and we’ll do some dates and bookend it nicely and call it a day."

Re: Joe Bonamassa at the Fox Theatre: 5 Things to know

Curious about BCC why make it a final thing
Perhaps just do an album and then either another one happens down the road or not.
  Perhaps all the media and fan chatter is just too tiring ?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky