Topic: Set Lists??

I am totally getting geared up for the Pacific Northwest shows coming up next month, and was just wondering if anyone has any recent setlists, or knows what his current set is looking like??

Re: Set Lists??

Guitarguy42 wrote:

I am totally getting geared up for the Pacific Northwest shows coming up next month, and was just wondering if anyone has any recent setlists, or knows what his current set is looking like??

look at some of the post in this section there are alot of people who went to shows that put up the setlists .................joe

I'm wondering if the set list will change with the release of the new material and the short tour break.

rpic wrote:

I'm wondering if the set list will change with the release of the new material and the short tour break.

it might change one song but i don't think so joe seems to stick to the same set list night after night . kind of boring if you ask me . it's got to suck playing the same songs over and over again . i would think you would want to mix it up night after night so everything stays fresh and you don't get bored with your own music ...my guess is the setlist will stay the same and if it does change it will be one song ...joe

joebeacon wrote:
rpic wrote:

it might change one song but i don't think so joe seems to stick to the same set list night after night . kind of boring if you ask me . it's got to suck playing the same songs over and over again . i would think you would want to mix it up night after night so everything stays fresh and you don't get bored with your own music ...my guess is the setlist will stay the same and if it does change it will be one song ...joe

Your probably right Joe, but it will interesting to see what will be on the playlist for this leg of the U.S. tour.

Music is good for the Soul...

he plays the same song night after nright that is true, but with the amount he tours he still tends to change up the set list between the small breaks he does have.  and luckily he improvises a lot in his live shows so he is actually worth seeing more than once in his tour, you know you arent getting the exact same show night after night.  but take it from me no one wants a unique setlist for every show more than i

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCdNsm7gvu8

If wine and pills were hundred dollar bills
I might keep you satisfied

Talking to Joe after his show in Thief River Falls, MN on Saturday (Aug. 25) he indicated that they have 5 songs from Sloe Gin that are now in the rotation. They've played Sloe Gin, One Of These Days. and Another Kind Of Love so far that I know. Ball Peen Hammer is a new one he said, but he got interrupted twice in the middle of his answer to my set list question so I don't know what the fifth one will be.

Lee wrote:

Talking to Joe after his show in Thief River Falls, MN on Saturday (Aug. 25) he indicated that they have 5 songs from Sloe Gin that are now in the rotation. They've played Sloe Gin, One Of These Days. and Another Kind Of Love so far that I know. Ball Peen Hammer is a new one he said, but he got interrupted twice in the middle of his answer to my set list question so I don't know what the fifth one will be.

That's great to hear Lee...

Music is good for the Soul...