Topic: Wish JB would approach his Set lists like Beth Hart!!

Really wish JB would approach it like Beth Hart...make up a new set list every show depending on your and the Bands VIBE that day...and leave 3 or so places to change songs in and out during that nights show...based on the Vibe of the Venue and the Crowd during the show!!!!

Would make it Wayyy more interesting for the fans...and I bet JB and the Band too...Must get Super Boring playing the same set list night after night for a 100+ show tour!!!!!

Cant wait to see you and the Band March 14, 2019 in New Brunswick, NJ!!! Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised by the Set list that night wink

Re: Wish JB would approach his Set lists like Beth Hart!!

bobbeyond1313 wrote:

Really wish JB would approach it like Beth Hart...make up a new set list every show depending on your and the Bands VIBE that day...and leave 3 or so places to change songs in and out during that nights show...based on the Vibe of the Venue and the Crowd during the show!!!!

Would make it Wayyy more interesting for the fans...and I bet JB and the Band too...Must get Super Boring playing the same set list night after night for a 100+ show tour!!!!!

Cant wait to see you and the Band March 14, 2019 in New Brunswick, NJ!!! Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised by the Set list that night wink

I appreciate your concerns and opinions, but cannot say this or that would make my fan experience more enjoyable by this method of performance setlist variation.  I find repeated set lists of even consecutive night performances (and I’ve experience a few over many years big_smile) to be quite satisfying by my critical listening for nuances (they are there!), repetition of the most pleasing phrases/solos, even a minor mistakes now and then if one perhaps may occur.  Surprises?!  I like the HUGE ones, especially guest appearances over nightly insertions/deletions.  The logistics are fantastic and extremely organized and well executed...the expression “like a well oiled machine” certainly apply to touring, and Joe Bonamassa, Band, and Crew are doing it like almost no one else including the hugest acts.  Just my thoughts...

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”