Topic: Different Shades of Blue with Joe Bonamassa premieres on Monday, Jan21

https://blog.siriusxm.com/grammy-nomina … bluesville

World renowned two-time GRAMMY-nominated blues artist Joe Bonamassa will host a new weekly show, Different Shades of Blue with Joe Bonamassa, on SiriusXM’s B.B. King’s Bluesville channel.

Bonamassa, a New York state native, was discovered by B.B. King and opened for the legend when he was only 12 years old. Since then, over the course of his thriving more than 30 year career, he has played alongside artists such as Eric Clapton, Stephen Still, Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes, Steve Winwood, Buddy Guy and others.

Different Shades of Blue with Joe Bonamassa, will feature Bonamassa exploring all aspects of the blues music genre like never before and curating his favorite blues songs with an eclectic mix. Bonamassa will venture from the 1920s early originators through 1980s blues renaissance, touching on the British Blues catalogue of music from genre titans Eric Clapton, Peter Green, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, and expanding to modern day heavy hitters like The White Stripes, The Black Keys and many more.

Different Shades of Blue with Joe Bonamassa premieres on Monday, January 21 at 6 pm ET on B.B. King’s Bluesville, via satellite on channel 74 through the SiriusXM app on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Re: Different Shades of Blue with Joe Bonamassa premieres on Monday, Jan21

Thanks DougH for the heads up! smile

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

I was wishing it was a downloadable pod cast,
Never had XM never will

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

If you negotiate with them get down to $5 a month.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

5 (edited by Inluvwithjoe 2019-01-22 21:12:20)

Joe’s Set List From his first Different Shades of Blue Show on SiriusXM Bluesville yesterday.

1. All Shook Up- Jeff Beck Group
2. Politician - Cream
3. Ride ‘Em On Down- Rolling Stones
4. Don’t Owe You A Thang - Gary Clark, Jr.
5. Howlin’ For My Darling - Howlin’ Wolf
6. Railroad Boy - Govt’ Mule
7. Do Right Man - Little Beaver
8. Take The Time - Les Dudek
9. The Way You Treated Me - Robben Ford
10.  The Sun’s Gonna Shine Again - Ray Charles
11. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Quinn Sullivan
12. When Will You Tell Him About Me - Toronzo Cannon
13. Living In A Dream - Arc Angels
14. Ask Me No Questions - BB King

It was re-aired this morning at 9:00 ET.
Great show and selection of music by Joe.
Will be tuning in again.
I have Siriusxm in my car, and have for years, plus my TV provider has most Siriusxm channels available at no extra charge. The best of both worlds when it comes to Siriusxm. I have nowhere else to hear the blues on my radio but with Siriusxm. I recommend this show!

Nancy In Oklahoma