Topic: JBTV Videos

So often when Joe is working on a CD he releases Youtube videos of the band recording the songs on what it called JBTV. Redemption has a video for every song and as a musician I am much more interested in the video than the CD. I can hear the song AND I can see Joe play, so I was wondering.

Are these videos ever made available to the public to own? I mean are they ever released as a DVD or as a digital download? (At a cost of course nobody wants to cheat Joe of of what is his). I for one would gladly pay for those JBTV videos. And learn a lot about guitar pyrotechnics smile

Re: JBTV Videos

Thanks Jane. I agree there's so many features and so much talking about how and who did what, and that's fine if you're into talking, but I am interested in the band performing in the studio actually recording the songs on the album. I want to see them play and I think having a paid digital download of those JBTV videos would be great.

For example hearing 'Just 'Cos You Can Don't Mean You Should' from the Redemption CD is great but seeing Joe do that unbelievable pentatonic blast on the guitar just inspires me as a guitar player to get better. Lets hope it might become a reality. I think there are a lot of musicians who would love to have those videos and be more that willing to pay Joe's royalties at the same time.