Topic: Diff setlist for Nov tour?

Hello all.  I am catching Joe (for the first time ever) at his last show this summer in Nashville.  I now see a new tour picking up in the Nov timeframe.  Is that going to be a diff set of songs?  I am of the understanding that the Nashville show I will see will be him doing reworks of country classics.

Thanks

Tim

Re: Diff setlist for Nov tour?

They fall show should see Joe doing his own songs.
Could a country tribute song jump in there? Anyone's guess.

If history dictates... should be just his

1yesfan wrote:

Hello all.  I am catching Joe (for the first time ever) at his last show this summer in Nashville.  I now see a new tour picking up in the Nov timeframe.  Is that going to be a diff set of songs?  I am of the understanding that the Nashville show I will see will be him doing reworks of country classics.

Thanks

Tim

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Then I need to get tickets for my Cincy show in Nov.  I want to catch him doing his own stuff.  Discovered him about a year ago and watching him on Youtube and bought some dvd's.  Got to see him live doing his own stuff.

When do the fall tour tickets go on sale?

1yesfan wrote:

When do the fall tour tickets go on sale?

Yesterday...

From his site, the show just shows as ANNOUNCED.  Go to buy tickets and you have to have a password, usually to me that is not for sale to the public yet and you pay higher $$ for those tickets as they are special package seats.

Ah, I see now.  WOW tickets are $$$$$.  May have to live with just seeing him in Nashville.  Too many shows paid for this summer.  Brit Floyd 2x, Joe B, YES and YESfea.