Topic: Anyone going to Conn, Portland and Boston shows?

Who is going to the Conn, Portland and Boston shows?
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Anyone going to Conn, Portland and Boston shows?

cindyron wrote:

Cheers Ron

Hi Ron, I'll be at the Saratoga and Springfield shows, Boston is just too much of a pain in the.........

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Rusty wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Cheers Ron

Hi Ron, I'll be at the Saratoga and Springfield shows, Boston is just too much of a pain in the.........

Hey Rusty
I hope all is well I hope to see you at a show this fall
Cheers Ron

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hi Ron going to the Portland show!!

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

I'll be in Portland...Nice Birthday present!
It is weird how you need a Joe B fix!
I have heard, "Haven't you seen him enough?"
Um.."No."

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

We will be at the Portland show. Looking forward to being in Maine again. My favorite state. It'll feel like coming home.

7 (edited by thomasrodco 2017-08-06 21:29:27)

I'll be at Portland!!  Front row, center this time!!
Can't wait!  Glad to hear you love my home state of Maine Natasha!

thomasrodco wrote:

My family has had a summer place on a lake there since the 1940's. I spent all my summers there for over 40 years so if feels like home to me smile

See you in Wallingford, CT.

Very cool!  Which lake?  I live near Bangor, and live in the house I grew up in!
Hope to run into you at one of Joe's shows some day!

nmagcorn wrote:
thomasrodco wrote:

My family has had a summer place on a lake there since the 1940's. I spent all my summers there for over 40 years so if feels like home to me smile

thomasrodco wrote:

Very cool!  Which lake?  I live near Bangor, and live in the house I grew up in!
Hope to run into you at one of Joe's shows some day!

nmagcorn wrote:
thomasrodco wrote:

Clearwater Pond just outside Farmington.

thomasrodco wrote:

See you in front row