Topic: Yet another post of praise ( cause where else can I)

Want to say good words about his instagram : living from post to post now! Such an exhilarating thing to watch this amazing guitar god diarying about thrilling events of his life and showing us those absolutely beautiful and fascinating pieces of musical history - his guitars (I am developing Pavlovian conditioninglike reactions to the sight of guitars - haha) And those short videos of him playing - is better to put in one word: MASTER!

And oh what a sense of humor! Love, love, love! And how smart he is. Keeps me on my tiptoes because his vocabulary is so often above my head ( "blag" and "whilst" are the latest ) And he never stops surprising you: once you think you saw it all - he whips out something so amazing and unexpected - leaves you in awe. True sign of a genius - anything he touches turns into piece of art.

This forum here (20000) is his little hometown. Now he moved to much bigger one - 302000 adoring fans.  One feels like a spec of the dust there - but we know that he knows: we are here and we will love him forever!

P.S. honorable mention - the green shag! been in my dreams several times smile

Re: Yet another post of praise ( cause where else can I)

Yep.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster