Re: London Gig Guide MkII

Updated.....

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Magnum - Islington Assembly Hall, 6 May.

Kenny wrote:

Thanks Kenny.  Been wondering for a while if anyone actually keeps up with this thread...

Independent venue Week (UK) rolls around next month; check the link for venues in London taking part: -
https://independentvenueweek.com/uk/country/london/

Kenny wrote:

You'll want to make a note of this, not just for islington Assembly: -

A message from Tony Clarkin
“I’m afraid I have some bad news for you guys.  Over the past year or so I’ve been bothered by increasingly bad pains in my neck and head.  For a long time the docs couldn’t work out why,  but now they’ve found out and it’s gonna mean some changes.
I have developed a rare spinal condition.  It’s not life-limiting, but it can be degenerative in some people, and sadly it’s not curable.  There are treatments that may help but we don’t know how good they’ll be.
With the nature of touring and the weight of electric guitars this means there’s no way I would be able to play the scheduled shows in the spring.  We've taken the decision to cancel the tour, rather than mess anyone around trying to postpone in the hope things might get better in the short term. Bob didn’t feel it would be right doing it with a dep at this time.
This is not gonna be the end of Magnum, but the future might have to be a bit different, so please bear with us while we try and figure out what I can and can’t do moving forward.
I’m really sorry for everyone who’d already bought tickets, it goes without saying that I’m absolutely gutted that I’m not gonna be able to play for you.
Cheers and I hope I’ll be able to see you all again soon.
TC”
We are obviously all extremely upset at this development, especially so close to Christmas.  We can’t thank you all enough for your support over the years and hope you’ll stick with us through this too.  We really hope you’re all going to love the new album “Here Comes The Rain” out on the 12th January 2024 and this won’t spoil it for you.
Bob, Rick, Lee and Dennis
Please everyone contact your ticket reseller for a refund.
We’ll be back…
Magnum

First update of 2024

AC/DC Only UK dates for 50th Anniversary tour: -  how much tickets will cost for AC/DC's UK shows in London. Here's the full list of ticket prices (excluding booking fees):

Main Pitch Standing: £115
Front Pitch Standing: £130
Seats: £55 - £145

Tickets for the UK shows will be available from 10am on February 16 2024 via the Ticketmaster website.

The 21-date, 10 country-spanning European leg of the Australian veterans’ Power Up tour will begin with a pair of dates in Germany on May 17 and 21, winding its way through Italy, Spain, Holland, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia, Belgium, England and France before a final show at Croke Park on Saturday August 17.

Riverside - Koko 19th May

I'd heartily recommend them. Polish band, sort of Metal, sort of Prog, but not really either. I used to describe them as a Heavy Metal Pink Floyd, but imbued with a large slice of Polish melancholy.

NickSlikk2112 wrote:

Riverside - Koko 19th May

I'd heartily recommend them. Polish band, sort of Metal, sort of Prog, but not really either. I used to describe them as a Heavy Metal Pink Floyd, but imbued with a large slice of Polish melancholy.

Added - Thanks!

Spring update....