Topic: Tickets to Red Rocks July 19th

I have 3 tickets to Joe's only US performance of his 3 Kings Tour for sale.  They were spoken for, then my friends backed out, and of course didn't pay me. 
These are Row 21 tickets at Red Rocks and I really want them to go to folks who will appreciate the show as much as we will  enjoy our remaining 3 seats.  I paid $108 each, which included fees. The AXS website where I purchased them (the official site) lists them at $99.  Since I'm not in the habit of selling extra tickets, I don't really know how the exchange of tickets and money works but I will work with the buyer to make sure the tickets are in your hands right away.  Shouldn't be a problem since they have been delivered to me via email. If you don't need all 3, I will sell you 2 or 1.
Going to be an amazing show!  I can't wait! I just hope I don't end up selling the spare tickets to a scalper outside Red Rocks.

Re: Tickets to Red Rocks July 19th

Found a buyer for my extra tickets.  Phew!  Now I can just focus on looking forward to the event.

Glad to see! Figured someone would step in!!

Skinnylatte wrote:

Found a buyer for my extra tickets.  Phew!  Now I can just focus on looking forward to the event.

Good result, enjoy the show!