Topic: Employee looking for the 2015 "Happy Blues Year" Pin

Hey all, JBWM here.

I'm proud to own ALMOST all of the pins that Joe's offered.

Though I've worked here the whole time he's been making pins, I'm missing one. Just one.

The 2015 "Happy Blues Year" Pin.

Did anyone get it? Would they trade for some other awesome stuff?

Let me know. My girlfriend and I love pin-trading (Disney, etc)... but it drives me mad that I never got one of these.

Thanks!

Re: Employee looking for the 2015 "Happy Blues Year" Pin

Man, if I wasn't a major pin collector (Disney, Hard Rock, etc...) I would trade but it's hard to let go of anyone of them! LOL And that one is one of my favorites!

holeshot1982 wrote:

Man, if I wasn't a major pin collector (Disney, Hard Rock, etc...) I would trade but it's hard to let go of anyone of them! LOL And that one is one of my favorites!

Totally understand. Don't worry, I'll find one!

JBWM wrote:

Hey all, JBWM here.

Though I've worked here the whole time he's been making pins, I'm missing one. Just one.

Let me know. My girlfriend and I love pin-trading (Disney, etc)... but it drives me mad that I never got one of these.

Thanks!

The 2015 Happy Blues Year is the V guitar one! I've got one, I'm looking for a 2016 snowman, trade ya!

DONE! I'll even send you a few more extras that I have!

Send an email to Scott@JR-Adventures.com and we'll make this happen. You are the BEST!

-Scott

m-jarinc wrote:
JBWM wrote:

Hey all, JBWM here.

Thanks!

The 2015 Happy Blues Year is the V guitar one! I've got one, I'm looking for a 2016 snowman, trade ya!

Collectibles are fun! A bit off topic but I played a collectible card game called Magic the Gathering (kind of like Pokemon for grown ups) competitively and had amassed a huge collection of product I won in contests. I had dropped out of the game a few years ago due to other things that got in the way of the time necessary to remain competitive. Long story short, a pal mentioned I should check value since many of those old cards were in high demand. I'm selling the collection now via a dealer I trust and stand to net a VERY TIDY SUM in 10 figures after his commission.  I had no idea!
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I'll drop it in the mail today!!!!

JBWM wrote:

DONE! I'll even send you a few more extras that I have!

Send an email to Scott@JR-Adventures.com and we'll make this happen. You are the BEST!

-Scott

m-jarinc wrote:
JBWM wrote:

Hey all, JBWM here.

Thanks!

RickB wrote:

Collectibles are fun! A bit off topic but I played a collectible card game called Magic the Gathering (kind of like Pokemon for grown ups) competitively and had amassed a huge collection of product I won in contests. I had dropped out of the game a few years ago due to other things that got in the way of the time necessary to remain competitive. Long story short, a pal mentioned I should check value since many of those old cards were in high demand. I'm selling the collection now via a dealer I trust and stand to net a VERY TIDY SUM in 10 figures after his commission.  I had no idea!
Rick

Wait... 10 figures? Wouldn't that be a billion dollars? Damn! I should have kept some of mine! (Great game, btw)