Re: Black Country Communion Reunion Confirmed

my only 'fear' is the baseball bats and pitchforks come back out when Joe can't tour the new album like the rest of them can.
all of them have more musical talent then I could ever have.

If they come to Toronto.. I'm in..

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

hayc59 wrote:

Come on folks his vocals are not or ever been very good..especially compared to
Joe or others in this band

I am 100% certain Joe himself would disagree.

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I find it baffling that some people don't like Glenn's voice. To each there own I guess. I personally can't think of any living vocalist that would make BCC a better and more enjoyable band.

Guitars: 1974 LP Custom, 2013 R8
Amps: '88 JCM 800 w/ TV cab, Tone King Falcon
Effects: Fulltone Clyde, Monsterpiece Stud, EP Booster, Strymon El Capistan

GuitarSlingerofTruth wrote:

I find it baffling that some people don't like Glenn's voice. To each there own I guess. I personally can't think of any living vocalist that would make BCC a better and more enjoyable band.

There are some BCC songs where I absolutely love Glenn's voice (Cold, Faithless) and there are others I can almost feel the blood coming out of my ears...and wonder why all the glass in the room is not shattering.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Rocket wrote:
hayc59 wrote:

Come on folks his vocals are not or ever been very good..especially compared to
Joe or others in this band

I am 100% certain Joe himself would disagree.

Rocket

You are on target Mr Rocket!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I personally can't wait. Loved all the other albums and the live dvd. May they continue. Regarding Glen's voice. I can't see what the fuss is about. The two voices complement each other. If it's that bad, don't listen. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Jane H. wrote:

sounds like its a wrap! big_smile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPHecRLB3ub … ebonamassa
"joebonamassaJust home from our fantastic week at East West Studios in Los Angeles. Recording BCC IV was one of the greatest musical experiences of my life. Thank you to @glennhughesonline @jasonbonham @derek_sherinian @kevthecave and our engineer @jaredkvitka for making it such a great record."
I'm expecting that listening to BCC IV is going to be one of the greatest musical experiences of my life!!!!

That's very exciting to hear and kinda hard to phantom givin Joe's vast musical past.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Let's Rock! cool

Rocket

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Should there be any gigs, they will not be in the period 11 July - 9 September as Jason Bonham's Experience are supporting Foreigner & Cheap Trick.

Joe finishes his Germany tour on 20 May and I think thats close to the album release date smile

I read somewhere, it will be May...

The Wolf wrote:

I read somewhere, it will be May...

Glenn said it would be released 21 May but as that's a Sunday, it will probably be the Friday either side of it.

Seen pics of Joe's rig and looks like he's sticking with the Fenders. Might give BCC4 a more bluesy sound than rocky...

JB shows: Newcastle 2015, Hammersmith nights 3&4 2015, Calling Festival 2014, Newcastle 2012, Bridlington 2010
Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Les Pauls; Skinnerburst #018 (Aged), Texas Burst (Heavy Aged), Fender Custom Shop Strat '63 Relic
Amps: Mini Jubilee Head, Carol-Ann Satin

Jane H. wrote:

OMFG!!!!
I just heard BCC is booked for next year's cruise!!!

Okay, now that got my attention!

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Jane H. wrote:

OMFG!!!!

Tell us more!!!!

In the words of Jaws. "We're going to need a bigger boat". big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

124 (edited by Rocket 2017-02-11 15:02:01)

Jane H. wrote:

OMFG!!!!

Booked?! hmm Don't think that is the correct term to use. neutral
However,... smile

Perhaps it is because I had already pre-committed in my mind for next time without nary a this time  report or video (until yesterday and today).  But, unhatched chicks, etc., and quirky twists of fate accomplices aside, we shall sea!

Rock ON & Keep The Faith, but if the boat is (barely done) A-Rockin', don't bother walkin',
Rocket

Things will be officially announced in good time I think it's best we all do not speculate. After all geee the cruise just ended yesterday folks!

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

Things will be officially announced in good time I think it's best we all do not speculate. After all geee the cruise just ended yesterday folks!

Yes, I want to hear all about this one just concluded in detail.

Rock ME From The Waters and Keep The Fair Seas & Following Wind Faith,
Rocket