Topic: Howdy from Nashville

Hello fellow Joe B fans. I guess you could say I'm late to the party in a sense. Been loving the blues since college...errr.....somewhere in the early 80's. For reasons I really can't explain I was not all that familiar with Joe until a few years ago when I made it a point to do so. Shameful I know and I'm the first to admit it. Man, have I missed out for a decade.

Anyway, my apologies smile

I normally hang on pedal and amp forums since I started delving into DIY'ing those things around 5 years ago and am on a few others too. I'm a bedroom hack who isn't too good on guitar but I keep trying much to my wife's dismay smile After milling around a bit I really like how people treat each othere here (as opposed to other places whose names will remain nameless).

How I ended up here I'll post later in another thread but I'm glad I did. My handle is not so much a reflection of my love of the blues so much as that was my first electric guitar, Gibson Blueshawk. Sort of like your first born in that you are really fond of it. I don't play it much these days but I'll never let go of her.

Anyway, thanks for having me.

John

John

Re: Howdy from Nashville

Welcome John, we're glad to have you aboard! Better late than never! Enjoy the topics and great people here. There really is a wealth of knowledge to be found here, from guitar to pedals to blues, or just music in general. Again, Welcome!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

hi John welcome to all things Joe. great bunch of folks here
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hi welcome to the group...enjoy the topics

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Hey John, happy to have you here!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Welcome

Thanks for the welcomes folks.

John

Blueshawk, glad you are here. I live a couple hours north of Nashville. Love to visit and you are lucky to find Joe.

A very warm welcome from across the pond, Germany!

Anna Laura