Topic: Any Walking Dead Heads here?

Just got through catching up on the first 5 seasons here is what is coming season 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1UPrFXHKA

Parental warning may contain graphic Zombie killing. I probably should of watched before I posted it but I'm a little numb to the violence after a 5 season marathon the last month or two on Netflix.

Re: Any Walking Dead Heads here?

Count me in, Jim!  Can't wait for the Season 6 premiere...  wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

TWD is great. Who would have thought a zombie show could be so well done and engaging?  5 seasons and still it's still fresh, intriguing, and suspenseful.  The show and the characters have so many dimensions.  What they do to grow characters is quite unique.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Oh yes,  big fans. A friend of mine loaned us the first season on DVD and I bought the blu ray of season two and we blew through those very quickly,  becoming hooked in the process. Having to wait a week between episodes the third season and each season thereafter was excruciating. 
Living in Georgia where it was filmed add another layer, it was shocking to see familiar landmarks in downtown Atlanta..fun fact, the quarry used in the first season is very near Georgia Tech, I had no idea we had such a large quarry that close to downtown but an employee of Tech pointed it out and showed me Google Maps.

I had to force myself to get through the first 3 episodes season one before it grabbed me. I couldn't quit watching after that. There were times though I had to just to decompress from the intensity. When Laurie died I had to quit watching for a week.

Great thread Jim, but as I'm only about to start Season 4, give a "Spoilers" alert......  smile

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

7 (edited by PSmith1946 2015-08-10 04:48:02)

Great series I am up to date as I regularly travel to the States and Exfinity allows catch up (if a rip off) Can't wait for the next installments... big_smile Unfortunately as I have just arrived back I cant see the link Jim. Thanks anyway sad

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

BansheeUK wrote:

Great thread Jim, but as I'm only about to start Season 4, give a "Spoilers" alert......  smile

Sorry about that. Couldn't wait for season 5 to come out on Netflix so I bought it on VUDU. I want to get caught up before season 6 starts. The first three episodes of season 5 are as intense as season 1 through 4 combined.

well I was but its getting hmmm oops! crap...

its only realities rat race sucks...switch on MUSIC...
nerds, geeks, freaks and vinyl junkies...are the truthful ones!

Like, best show EVER ! Always been a horror genre fan, but this takes horror story telling to a new level. The best show on TV,  period.

Murfdog

just starting series 5, after watching the first 4 over the last few weeks on catchup TV.

TV is over taking cinema these days.

- some great music in Walking Dead btw, - Clutch playing as the burned the pile of walkers.

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun