Topic: 2011 First Run Epiphone JB Goldtop

Hello fellow JB Forum Members:

I purchased an Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Signature Goldtop back in 2011. I would like to sell this guitar for $600.00. I'll pay shipping. Joe autographed the guitar on back of the head stock at a meet and greet in San Antonio, Texas.

It is really a great guitar in every way and is in mint condition. I played it for 5 or 6 gigs. Later I purchased the Gibson Signature JB Goldtop Standard version. I have other Gibsons and Strats and just need to make room in my home studio. I will also include an autographed pick guard that came with the Gibson Signature LP as a promotional item.

It comes with everything that was included inside the case. Speaking of the case; it is the original case, and although the guitar is mint, the case does show wear and tear.

If anyone is interested I can send pictures by email. The price cannot go any lower as shipping costs will be a bit high.

Looking forward to seeing Joe again at the Austin City Limits show in November 4th row.

Thanks,
Raul

RomaKid

2 (edited by romakid 2015-06-14 09:29:12)

Re: 2011 First Run Epiphone JB Goldtop

I'm reducing the price to $575 for the "kids" as Joe likes to say. I'll probably put it on eBay and Reverb this week but would like to give someone on the forum an opportunity first.

RomaKid

P. M. Sent

The guitar is still up for sale at $575 with free shipping. I have pictures I can email you.

Thanks

RomaKid

Pm sent.

Guitars: Gibson 2015 LP Traditional in Honeyburst, Gibson LP Studio Deluxe, Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, MIM Fender Strat with Dimarzio Areas, MIM Fender Hss Strat,  Epiphone Sheraton II, Breedlove Acoustic
Amplitube 4 with Scarlett 6i6 and 2i4 interfaces through studio monitors.

Sold.

RomaKid