Topic: Condolences to samjp4 & family

One of our own, samjp4, Sandra Piche , lost her husband over the weekend.  I wanted to express my heartfelt love and prayers to her and her family.  So sorry Sandy sad  Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.  Lots of hugs, love, and strength coming your way ♥

Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: Condolences to samjp4 & family

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

One of our own, samjp4, Sandra Piche , lost her husband over the weekend.  I wanted to express my heartfelt love and prayers to her and her family.  So sorry Sandy sad  Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.  Lots of hugs, love, and strength coming your way ♥

Patty

Soooo sorry to hear of this news. Sandi my prayers are out to you and your family
Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

So very sorry Sandy. Big hugs for you from me and Renee.

Very sorry to hear this - prayers

Sandy, so sorry to hear this. Sending up prayers for your peace and comfort.  I have enjoyed your photos and input here and on Bona Nation.    Hugs and prayers,

mary

My sincere condolences Sandy.  I was very sorry to read this.

You have been a wonderful Forum Family member to get to know through your wonderful photos, stories and insights.  (And a great help to me with bringing the BonaHistory Threads to life.)

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Sending you my sincerest condolences. wishing you much strength for the upcoming time without your beloved better half.
RIP...

Anna Laura

A very sad time for you and I hope you get the love and support that you will need at this time. I am sure the forum family will be there for you.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

My deepest condolences to her and her family.

My condolences Sandy.may you find strength in family and friends around you in your time of need.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Here are the available details in case anybody is in the area.   Leo's wake will be Thursday from 4-8p at Sheehans in Stoughton. Funeral Friday at11am at StJude the Apostle in Taunton. Obituary will be in WednesdaysPatriot Ledger

RIP
sad !!!

Sympathetic sorrow, direct to you, and yours, Sandy.

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

So sorry Sandy sad Phil and I send our most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Thanks everyone - it's been a long month but all the love and support from so many people has made everything much easier to cope with.  Tap an angel....

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Heartfelt condolences Sandy. We love you!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Dear Sandy, so sorry to hear of your loss.  Heartfelt condolences to you and your family from me and Laurence x

My Deepest Condolences and Prayers go out to Sandi and Her Family

Love you dearly

Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg