Topic: Hello from Michigan!

Been a fan for about 4 years now after stumbling onto Joe. I was so excited to find new great music I told my brother and he said oh yeah he's  great have a couple dvds. I was like and you haven't  shared.

Finally got to se Joe last November in Toledo Ohio and of course it was a great show. I have always  like the rockin blues and been loyal  fan of Johnny Winter and Alvin Lee just to name a  couple. Oh well rock on.The

Re: Hello from Michigan!

Welcome to the forum!!

Hi Welcome to the group...enjoy the topics

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to all things Joe
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Go Bucs!!!

Welcome aboard neighbor!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Welcome!

Hi and welcome. Enjoy the good company. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome from Germany!

Anna Laura

Welcome to Joe's house!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Welcome to the forum jp!

Appears ur brother was holdin out eh .. lol

Enjoy the topics and wonderful folks around here

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Welcome to the forum! Joe's great, especially live, isn't he?

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"