Re: October 2015 UK dates

Front row tickets sorted for Cardiif!! Happy to pay £80 for that!

That gig will be my 6th Bonamassa gig in the Uk, only discoverd him in 2013, thanks for coming back to these shores Joe!

PaulG wrote:

Hi Lester,

Let me know via PM if you can't get tickets for Brighton. I may have two spare if you can't.

They're not in the front stalls i'm afraid, but if you're stuck they may do.

Paul

Thanks Paul.
If it all goes wrong, I'll email you - much appreciated.

Lester

Wooders wrote:

Where is your preferred seating area, Lester?

I like the front/centre of the South Balcony, a fair distance from the stage but a decent view and the acoustics are good (to my ear, anyway!).

Lester

Lester wrote:
Wooders wrote:

Where is your preferred seating area, Lester?

I like the front/centre of the South Balcony, a fair distance from the stage but a decent view and the acoustics are good (to my ear, anyway!).

Lester

A fair way back indeed. I'm sorry I can't help you but I would have thought as they aren't most people's first choice you may be lucky. I think I saw somewhere that the venue itself may have tickets available from tomorrow.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

How did people get tickets for Bournmouth when they're not released til tomorrow

42 (edited by Lester 2015-02-12 13:26:45)

David.247 wrote:

How did people get tickets for Bournmouth when they're not released til tomorrow

There is currently a pre-sale via www.planetrock.com.
This is where the tickets have been purchased.
Hopefully there are still some seats available.
General sale starts on Friday at 0900.
Just checked the website, seats still available but towards the back.
Might get a better choice tomorrow.
Lester

43 (edited by slower gin 2015-02-12 14:48:47)

I wouldn't worry too much about missing the start of the pre-sale. Only a small percentage of tickets are released then. Many is the time I have bought the "best available" tickets right on 9am only to find a better choice (and often better options) available at General release.

Pretty annoying to then have to try and sell on the original tickets purchased. In yesterday's pre-sale for Cardiff there were no centre front block seats whatsoever. Bet they are there in the morning..........

The Planet Rock pre-sale for Brighton was via Eventim, but if you've signed up to Joe's newsletter you'll know that there was also a Ticketmaster pre-sale at this venue too. I had both sites open in browsers yesterday morning for the best choice of tickets available. smile

Ticketmaster - Brighton

Eventim - All Venues

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Newcastle booked - Block A Row C

Happy with that - looking forward to seeing some old familiar faces, both on and off stage.

46 (edited by LynB 2015-02-13 04:38:25)

slower gin wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about missing the start of the pre-sale. Only a small percentage of tickets are released then. Many is the time I have bought the "best available" tickets right on 9am only to find a better choice (and often better options) available at General release.

Pretty annoying to then have to try and sell on the original tickets purchased. In yesterday's pre-sale for Cardiff there were no centre front block seats whatsoever. Bet they are there in the morning..........

It's a bit of a lottery with the presale versus general release.  I bought tickets on Wednesday just because I couldn't bear the pain!  Interesting to see that some people who purchased tickets for Bournemouth got much better ones than I could, even though I was online dead on 9.00 am.  As I say, it's a lottery and I'm going to see Joe for the first time since Bournemouth in 2013 which is all that matters.

slower gin wrote:

In yesterday's pre-sale for Cardiff there were no centre front block seats whatsoever. Bet they are there in the morning..........

I used the link through Joe's e-mail, which allowed me to select centre front row seats on Ticketmaster, as part of a fan pre-sale.

Good morning Natasha - what did you decide about the UK dates?

Kenny wrote:

Good morning Natasha - what did you decide about the UK dates?

We will be doing Liverpool, Leeds and Nottingham since those corresponded to my Birthday weekend and seemed logistically easy. It was rather frustrating. Didn't buy any at the first go around from Planet Rock because it seemed that only a few areas were for sale and thought things might open up more for general sale.  Woke up at 4 am this morning since your presale started at 9 am your time and things didn't look a whole lot better. Ticketmaster doesn't let you pick your own and wasn't completely thrilled with what they kept offering. Worried about the flat floor and not being able to see if a number of rows back. Phil bought something on the floor at Leeds, but can't remember what, maybe 6th row. Then credit card denied further purchases because they thought there was suspicious activity(foreign transactions). Forgot to preauthorize with them. Had to wait until 9 am here to get that all straightened out and then went through the venue websites to purchase for Liverpool and Nottingham. Ended up with first tier block 11, row C on right side for Liverpool and block 14 row E for Nottingham. Not sure if these are good or not but figured the raised sections might be a better view for us shorter people, lol. I have lithograph tickets I could cash in if tempted to do another and who knows we might considering we might be visiting the country for around 2 weeks. Thought it strange that huge areas never seemed to be available. Really wish you could pick your own seats on ticketmaster.

50 (edited by Kenny 2015-02-13 11:45:26)

A bit of a roller coaster for you then. It would seem that the link from Joe's email offered better seats when I was buying. They were via Eventim for Newcastle and you could choose your own once the seat plan loaded.

Was thinking of other dates as my niece is at University in Liverpool and her mum (my sister in law) stays near to Nottingham. So you never know we might meet up again.

Yeah, we didn't have any email to help since we're not from there, we didn't even get an email for the shows offered here in the US. It would be nice to see you again, been a while since those Beth & Joe shows. As the time gets nearer let us know if your plans do change.

Brighton booked, row A West Balcony, - I think with a good view. - Myself and son are back on the Joe live trail again after me throwing my toys out of the pram, - credit to management for making the live experience more affordable for those of us who want to share the experience with our children.

:-)

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

Ian916 wrote:

Brighton booked, row A West Balcony, - I think with a good view. - Myself and son are back on the Joe live trail again after me throwing my toys out of the pram, - credit to management for making the live experience more affordable for those of us who want to share the experience with our children.

:-)

Agree, credit to J&R, Cardiff seat just over £40 inc fees, albeit 31 rows back, and Second Row, Centre stage for Bournemouth next night for £83 inc fees

Tickets just dropped through letterbox... Cheers postie...

JB shows: Newcastle 2015, Hammersmith nights 3&4 2015, Calling Festival 2014, Newcastle 2012, Bridlington 2010
Guitars: Gibson Custom Shop Les Pauls; Skinnerburst #018 (Aged), Texas Burst (Heavy Aged), Fender Custom Shop Strat '63 Relic
Amps: Mini Jubilee Head, Carol-Ann Satin