Topic: October 2015 UK dates

Hi folks

I've just had notification that Joe is to play Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle on Wednesday 21 October.

Good to hear Joe's found the road out of London. I assume there will be more dates to be announced....

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Re: October 2015 UK dates

There is another thread for this Duncan from earlier in the week. Expecting 6 dates to be announced over the weekend.

Ok, well this appears to be a confirmed date.

Ticket prices £100-£175

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)

Greenose wrote:

Ok, well this appears to be a confirmed date.

Ticket prices £100-£175

It was on their website briefly and said that tickets were on sale 13 Feb and priced at £45, £65 and £75. Hope that is the case price wise.

This ws through Viagogo so may be an inflated price or price range.

Very good news - a bona-excursion to Newcastle is on now in the calendar.

Greenose wrote:

This ws through Viagogo so may be an inflated price or price range.

Viagogo is a secondary ticket seller, so any tickets on their site are from people who buy tickets from  Ticketmaster, See Tickets etc and then put them on Viagogo to make as much money as they can.

You just watch how quick tickets for Joe's shows appear on Viagogo etc. The annoying thing is most of the people buying these tickets have no intention of going to the show.

No matter how far you try to push the envelope, it remains stationery

21 - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
23 - Liverpool Echo Arena
24 - Leeds First Direct Arena
25 - Nottingham Capital FM Arena
27 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
28 - Bournemouth Bic
31 - Brighton Centre

Planet Rock presale on Wednesday. No Scottish date sad

Brighton & Cardiff on Ticketmaster. Prices are £38 - £83 and £40 - £83 respectively. Includes fees.

BIC (Bournemouth International Centre) - tickets just under £40 up to £81.50.  That's more like it ....

Rock on and Keep the Faith!!
(with apologies to Rocket for nicking his tagline)

Kenny wrote:

28 - Bournemouth Bic
31 - Brighton Centre

Hey, Kenny.

I mightn't post often but I'm always lurking about in the shadows haha

How does this particular presale work exactly, do you know? Pity Joe isn't coming to Ireland, but I did go to see him before in Brighton and would loved to do the same again if I can smile

12 (edited by nmagcorn 2015-02-09 10:38:34)

Kenny wrote:

28 - Bournemouth Bic
31 - Brighton Centre

Would love to have a chance to see Joe in the UK and the 23rd is my birthday (the big 50 wink ) How does the Planet Rock presale work? Are there special codes? Does one need to sign up for something with Planet Rock? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases … ur2015.htm

No codes, no sign up. Just go to www.planetrock.com at 9am UK time on Wednesday, click on the link and it will take you to the ticket site. A word of caution though - you don't always get the best seats at a presale and it will be busy.

Hey Natasha, hows it going? How many Joe gigs are you and Phil planning to go to this year? If you are coming over I will be at Newcastle which could be your last gig as a 49er smile

Kenny wrote:

No codes, no sign up. Just go to www.planetrock.com at 9am UK time on Wednesday, click on the link and it will take you to the ticket site. A word of caution though - you don't always get the best seats at a presale and it will be busy.

Hey Natasha, hows it going? How many Joe gigs are you and Phil planning to go to this year? If you are coming over I will be at Newcastle which could be your last gig as a 49er smile

Thanks for the info Kenny smile Things are going well. We'll be doing the cruise, then 3 cities in the Spring: Chicago, Minneapolis and Las Vegas. Then a few on the 3 Kings tour: NJ, maybe NY, San Diego and possibly LA. It's going to be a fun year. Not sure yet which we will be doing if we do this UK thing. Been checking out where the cities are located and modes of transportation. Don't really fancy driving since it's opposite of what I'm used to wink

Ah, another 'UK' tour of England. . .

Kenny wrote:

Hey Kenny how's you bud, are you doing all 7 in October then? Ha-Ha!! I shall deffo be attending Leeds especially with it being on a Saturday too. I gather u'll be attending one or two of the London dates next month too, i'll be there for the Friday night.

petew wrote:

Ah, another 'UK' tour of England. . .

Don't forget Wales. And it looks as though Edinburgh Playhouse is available 19 October but with a show either side maybe not.

18 (edited by petew 2015-02-09 11:54:41)

lol, I appologize then, Didn't see the Cardiff date when I quicked skimmed over the dates.

I doubt the Playhouse, I do believe venues usually leave a day between gigs.