Topic: Collectibles

After many years of work, I have retired and need to simplify my life and collectibles. I have started to list a few items in eBay under my username abercrom. You can do an advance search to find my username. After seeing Joe over 50 times in concert and having spent thousands and thousand of dollars in traveling along with the cost of tickets, I feel that some other fans could enjoy some of my collectibles. I have some early Joe items listed, going all the way back to the Bloodline days. Still plan on seeing Joe in the future but will be selective for sure! cool

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Collectibles

There seems to be more U2 memorabilia than Joe's smile

David.247 wrote:

There seems to be more U2 memorabilia than Joe's smile

That is true for now. I have some starting tonight, a pick collection and trading pin. I will be listing in stages...
Thanks David 247.

I will have to look tomorrow morning (time zone) for them

Congrats David on your retirement!  That should free up time for more Joe shows big_smile

Jim

p.s. I'll check out ebay sales

jclark42796 wrote:

Congrats David on your retirement!  That should free up time for more Joe shows big_smile

Jim

p.s. I'll check out ebay sales

Hey Jim, thank you so much for your post. Hope to see you on the road!

Jane H. wrote:

well i hope whoever got the Bloodline shirt enjoys it!. Of course i would have paid more than the winning bid. easily would have gladly given $40 plus ship for that one. I didn't NEED it though and am on a little more of a budget so in the auction i did not go that high. I already have two of those but would have loved one to wear out.
personally i think that shirt is worth alot more but i think the timing just is not there for these sales, have been suprised at the good prices some collectibles go for that i would think would go for more already. i think it might take some more years. so with that in mind i might suggest considering some buy it now prices to see how that goes but IDK.

going to be fun seeing what else you put up David.
I have my eye on the sticker and pick collections. again, trying to balance my bills and my collecting needs and now just wondering what may show up later. Have never seen any Bloodline picks before...but do i need them? time will tell!!!

this is very exciting stuff for me.....

Hi Sista Jane, I know how much you like to collect Joe stuff too. I have so much stuff, so keep your eyes open over the next couple of months! All the best...