Re: Asking for Prayers

I am very sorry Jack ... my thoughts and prayers for your family as well at this difficult time.  Keep in touch ...

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

I am so, so sorry, Jack.  Hugs to you and your family.  We are here if you need us.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

So, so, so sorry Jack, prayers and love headed your way!

Jim

So sorry Jack Prayers to your family.

WOW, so very sorry for what you have been going through. This kind of thing just leaves me speechless. I feel very sad for your loss and your pain and sorrow.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

So sorry for all you both are going through

Thanks everyone - your prayers and support are really wonderful.

We just got home from the hospital. Luckily everything went smoothly. Shannon delivered our little girl, and we had a nice chance to spend some quiet time holding her before we had to say goodbye.

Now we're going to spend some quality time with our girls at home and try to get back into a routine.

Jack

My heart absolutely sank when I read that.  So terribly sorry to hear that.

At the same time so thankful, as you said, things went smoothly.  That you have a wonderful wife and your other children is also something to be so thankful for.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Was just thinking of you Jack, hope you all are okay ~ more hugs for your wife,you,and family.
                         Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hi Jack, New on so you don't know me but felt i should say something. No family should experience the loss of a child, probably more heartbreaking than losing a parent. My parent lost their son (my older brother) when he was eight in a drowning accident. i remember how heartbroken they were and is only one of the few times i saw my parents cry. I'm sure she will always be in your hearts and minds and her sisters will know her through you and your wife. good luck for the future

Jack I'm so very sorry.

My sympathies, Jack.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

To remain in the hearts we leave behind .. is never to have left at all!

My sincere condolences to u and the family, Jack

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Hey all
Just wanted to thank you all again for your prayers and support through my family's difficult time. A little time has gone by, and we just had a private burial yesterday.

As many of you can relate to, music is one of my ways of coping. I wrote and performed a little instrumental for our girls and shared it today now that they're buried.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrSgBra7JIo

I had a pretty serious internal debate as whether or not to share this, but seeing as how many people knew what was going on and were supportive, I thought it appropriate for family, friends, and those of us connected by a deep love of this type of music.

I hope you've all been well. And know that those of you who have shared your own stories of hardship, I thought of you through this whole process.

Cheers
Jack

What a beautiful song - I am so glad you were able to share it with us. Your beautiful daughters are smiling.

Hugs -

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Jack, thank you for sharing your story. The song is beautiful.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Thanks for sharing in your time of sorrow, Jack. You and those you love are in our prayers...

"Music is the universal language of mankind.”
                    ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO