Topic: FS: AGED AUTOGRAPHED SKINNERBURST #61

This is being put up because I'm going to make a play for the aged prototype that's on Ebay. That is an auction that's got 6 days left as of today.

That being said, absolutely NO TRADES. I need the funds. Plenty of pictures and a thread on this too, which I'll include below. Plenty of pictures there, so, that should suffice. The picture below is from the factory where I got to select the top I wanted.

Joe signed the guitar on the back of the headstock in Toledo 11/21, and commented that the top on this is actually better than the original.

I'M GIVING THIS 5 DAYS TO SELL, THEN IT'S OFF THE MARKET. If I don't have a chance to secure the prototype, I don't want to part with this one.

It is all original and unmolested.

Any questions, call me at 810-923-8297 from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. E.T. 7days.

Jon

Pic and thread........$8975 SHIPPED PP gift, or ad 3%

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/histori … lly-5.html

[img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b440/jonbyrd/photo1_zps023bfefb.jpg[/img]

Re: FS: AGED AUTOGRAPHED SKINNERBURST #61

Good luck with your sale

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:

Good luck with your sale

Do you have a shot of the back of the head stock? Is this one of the aged/signed limited 50?
Good luck with your sale

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Good luck with your sale

Do you have a shot of the back of the head stock? Is this one of the aged/signed limited 50?
Good luck with your sale

Hey Ron, serial number is #61 and he said "Joe signed the guitar on the back of the headstock in Toledo 11/21" so not one of the limited 50.

Jim

jclark42796 wrote:
cindyron wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Good luck with your sale

Good luck with your sale

Hey Ron, serial number is #61 and he said "Joe signed the guitar on the back of the headstock in Toledo 11/21" so not one of the limited 50.

Jim

Yeah read that but wasn't sure
Thanks
My guess is Skinner prototype will go for around $28k

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Sorry for the late reply. To clarify, no, it is not one of the 50 aged signed. #61 aged. Joe autographed the back of the headstock at the Toledo show. I'm not asking any more for it than I normally would without it, just a bonus for whomever gets it.

Thanks for clarifying good luck on your sale and the try at the proto . The proto is climbing
Wish you the best it would be awesome if someone on this forum got it
Cheers Ron

Offers welcome.

Deal pending...

Hi j, if the deal is successful, please just tell us if it was with a Forum member.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

SKINNER IS SOLD.

Sally,

To my knowledge, the buyer is not a member of this forum. He saw it on the "My Les Paul Forum" where he is a member, but we never discussed this forum.

I'll be talking to him again shortly, and I'll ask. If he is a fellow member, I'll ask him if it's o.k. to divulge that info.

To my knowledge the auction for Joes Skinnerburst Proto is still is on!  Bid away boys!

13 (edited by cindyron 2014-12-05 20:26:10)

Spider wrote:

To my knowledge the auction for Joes Skinnerburst Proto is still is on!  Bid away boys!

Why did it stop?
It's up to  $16600 my bet this time tomorrow will be close to $20 k then 3 min to end it will rocket up

Spider wrote:

Spider,

I meant my Skinner is sold. Lol. I'm bidding on the proto.

sally12333 wrote:

Hi j, if the deal is successful, please just tell us if it was with a Forum member.

I wasn't at the time, but did join these past few months.  I purchased a few guitars from Jon including the Skinner #61,  Bona Burst #114 I was told was once owned by Joe himself, and most recently CC#7 Shanks Prototype #1.