Topic: Hi Y'all!

Janet here from Anderson, SC - I have been a huge Joe fan since I saw him light years ago at Vinyl in downtown Atlanta.  It is a music club upstairs from the Center Stage Theater in Midtown and that night I got to stand right in front of Joe - and was totally blown out of the water.  I am going to see him on Saturday, 12/6 in Greenville and I was wondering if he has an opening act with him on this tour?  I am an old fart by many standards but I quickly turn 18 again when the music fires up ... I cannot wait for this upcoming show!

Re: Hi Y'all!

Hi and Welcome! that's so awesome you saw Joe long ago! big_smile The opening act he has is himself with his acoustic band. I believe it's 45 minute acoustic set, followed by an hour or so electric set! It's killer! Have fun smile

Thanks!  I have a Christmas Party to attend beforehand so I will just have to either not go or leave early!  LOL  Don't want to miss any of him!

Zoogirl1953 wrote:

Thanks!  I have a Christmas Party to attend beforehand so I will just have to either not go or leave early!  LOL  Don't want to miss any of him!

Ditch the party,  Joe starts promptly at 8:00!

Welcome to the forum an enjoy the show, it's guaranteed to be fantastic!!

Hi welcome to the group...enjoy the topics

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to all things Joe

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Welcome from a fellow 'newby'...  and 'old fart'!!!

Hi and welcome from another oldie. A bit further away though. Enjoy. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

hello and glad to see you here

Welcome to the forum Zoogirl!
Just to reiterate, don't be late to the show...Joe is VERY prompt and almost always walks out on stage at the time shown on your ticket. If you're a few minutes late, you miss the first song.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Welcome to the forum Janet!

By many standards we might be old..er .. never old  big_smile
Have a great time at the show (there will be a Christmas party next year .. lol)

Enjoy the topics!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Welcome, from another oldie! I guess its safe to say you're old if you remember seeing The Beatles on Ed Sullivan.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP