1 (edited by alex.p 2014-09-15 17:21:17)

Topic: Gibson Skinnerburst No.75 (UK)

Hate to see this go, has only been played twice but wedding come up requires funds.

Pics to follow, happy to ship overseas if wanted, sounds, looks and feels gorgeous, best LP I've ever touched, beautiful top.

Looking for £4200 shipped but open to any reasonable offers.

Thanks guys.

Re: Gibson Skinnerburst No.75 (UK)

Here comes the marriage!!!!

• First sell your best guitar.

• Then "why do you have to have all these guitars, one is not enough?"

• or "You spend more time with your guitar than me"

• and then "I'm sorry honey, not tonight...you've played so loud that i've got an headache"

yikes yikes

Just kidding, if you're lucky enough to find the right one, you have to do what you have to do, even if it's hard.
Greeks and Trojans went to war for Love, you're just selling a guitar, but your special one should know how she is important to you, for just doing that!

Great price by the way

Good luck with your sell

Fender John Mayer, Clapton CS, Ash Tele Am. Deluxe; Gibson Les Paul std. 2005, Es-335 Bonamassa (JB328), Warren Haynes; PRS Tremonti 10 Top; Asher Ben Harper Sig. / Martin D41; Taylor 914CE; Takamine TNV460SC; Rockbridge SJ & 000-12/ Two Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3; Marshall TSL100; Fender Twin Reverb '65; Orange Tiny Terror, Blackstar Artisan 15 Combo.

More to come later...

[img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff236/grindking2002/jb/09E748DC-98E5-435C-885D-BE02F579600F.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff236/grindking2002/jb/3FF49F60-1EC9-49F3-8102-86E2011C55A5.jpg[/img]

Hi,
better if this guitar goes to one here on the forum, but if you want i can add an ad on the biggest music market website here in italy. It's absolutely free. No problem at all to try to help out a Bonafun!

You will just have to provide me with some small side pictures of the guitar (no more than 200kb but i can also downscale bigger ones myself), price request (better in Euro)(what about shipping?),a small description of the status of the guitar and a mail address so that  anyone interested can contact you directly. If language differences are a problem, i have no problem to help out.

Just a thought, but if you are interested send me an email or PM from the forum.

Fender John Mayer, Clapton CS, Ash Tele Am. Deluxe; Gibson Les Paul std. 2005, Es-335 Bonamassa (JB328), Warren Haynes; PRS Tremonti 10 Top; Asher Ben Harper Sig. / Martin D41; Taylor 914CE; Takamine TNV460SC; Rockbridge SJ & 000-12/ Two Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3; Marshall TSL100; Fender Twin Reverb '65; Orange Tiny Terror, Blackstar Artisan 15 Combo.

Awesome looking Skinner.  To bad my money tree is out of bloom.  Good luck on your sale.

Stefan76 wrote:

Hi,Just a thought, but if you are interested send me an email or PM from the forum.

Thanks Stefan, I'll send some pics hopefully later tonight, anything to help would be great smile

7 (edited by alex.p 2014-09-22 05:49:24)

Some more

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/grindk … library/jb

Ok for forum members £4000 shipped UK - add on postage for abroad.

Thanks

Now sadly sold sad