Topic: No slack

Love the guitar solo on this...first class reminds me of wishbone Ash at there very best.

Regards Ian

Re: No slack

Absolutely love that song, I'll crank Lie#1 and sing the whole song, then slide into No Slack, hit Mountain Time, Pain and sorrow and blow the windows out to Takin the Hit. "So it's Like That", yeah, so it's like that, then i go into the building and talk smack to anybody that wants some (LOL)

Shred

had'nt listened to SILT for a few months ,but played it yesterday.what struck me is that all the songs are so good it doesnt matter about the guitar solos . the cd stacks up with any rock album just on song writing alone

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

gary wrote:

had'nt listened to SILT for a few months ,but played it yesterday.what struck me is that all the songs are so good it doesnt matter about the guitar solos . the cd stacks up with any rock album just on song writing alone

Well said Gary, that is a great rock album, kinda of edgy.  ANDY is like that to me too, along with some awesome solos.

Music is good for the Soul...

Yes but certain Guitar solos just nail me to the floor and I dont know why.

Here are some to go along with No Slack

Mountain     Nantucket sleighride   (live version never did it fer me always the CD version)

Wishbone Ash      Sometime World

Wishbone Ash     Persephone

Barclay James Harvest    For No one

Dire Straits    Tunnel  of Love

JB   Mountain Time   (Has its moments)

SILT is definitely my favourite JB album

Regards Ian        Blackpool UK

Oh and

Blue Oyster Cult     Last Days of may

Free    My Best Friend

Free   Wishing Well