Re: Hammersmith Apollo March 2015

The London dates are 6 months after the album release so who knows if there will be other UK dates later.

Perhaps Street Team Eric can enlighten us.

Surely the UK tour won't just be London? In other news,somebody on the classic rock site claims that California breed are special guests at the London shows.sounds a bit suspicious to me.

manticore wrote:

Surely the UK tour won't just be London? In other news,somebody on the classic rock site claims that California breed are special guests at the London shows.sounds a bit suspicious to me.

There might be a special guest each night like another guitarist as in the past but there will not be a support group.

California Breed? That is a joke or someone trying to stir it up. I believe that bridge is burned.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Here's the Planet Rock Site with a competition to win tickets. big_smile
http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-new … im-apollo/

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

24 (edited by Kenny 2014-07-09 03:34:32)

WTF is going on?

Presale is limit of 2 tickets per credit card and you have to buy the new album. Not impressed at all!!

Edit : Ok you can bypass the album but it still a 2 ticket limit!!

Only 106 quid tix available?

G3ddy 96 wrote:

No you can choose a price

Kenny wrote:
G3ddy 96 wrote:

Cheers Kenny but I keep getting "no matches" for cheapest price tix

G3ddy 96 wrote:
Kenny wrote:
G3ddy 96 wrote:

Must have sold out. I ended getting 2 rear stalls standing as I was needing 5 so hopefully friends can get another 3. Otherwise it would have been 3 bookings in different seats. Other fans are going to have the same problem. Wouldn't have taken much for us to be told this ticket limit in advance so people could change arrangements.

Well I love Joe B and was looking forward to this, but what's with the ridiculous ticket prices?!  Apart from standing at the back, or sitting right at the back of the balcony, all tickets are priced at almost £120 EACH including the booking fees.  That's double what he normally charges.  Yes I know it includes the new album, which I will of course get anyway, but still.  I guess the prices are an unfortunate greedy management decision.

At these prices and on the back of the previous Amsterdam discussions, I am guessing that both bands are going to play London.

Perhaps he will come back to the UK later with one band and at more affordable prices.

Kenny wrote:
G3ddy 96 wrote:
Kenny wrote:

Must have sold out. I ended getting 2 rear stalls standing as I was needing 5 so hopefully friends can get another 3. Otherwise it would have been 3 bookings in different seats. Other fans are going to have the same problem. Wouldn't have taken much for us to be told this ticket limit in advance so people could change arrangements.

That's what I figured, but I went on the website bang on 9 o'clock. I'll have to take my chances cos tbh, 120 quid for one show stretches things a bit, when you have aspirations of taking in a run of three!!

Makes the lithographs more affordable now (J&R that's not an invitation to increase) with the m&g privilege that comes with it

colinwain wrote:

Well I love Joe B and was looking forward to this, but what's with the ridiculous ticket prices?!  Apart from standing at the back, or sitting right at the back of the balcony, all tickets are priced at almost £120 EACH including the booking fees.  That's double what he normally charges.  Yes I know it includes the new album, which I will of course get anyway, but still.  I guess the prices are an unfortunate greedy management decision.

My price came in at over 134 including the album - WTF!!!!!

Sorry, but i'm out. The price is just crazy.

Also, I have a couple of work colleagues whose son and daughter saw Joe at Clapham and were looking forward to a full show at Hammy. They've bailed too. Wonder how many potential new fans it has alienated.

Am sure it will be a brilliant set of shows and that Joe will give his all, but I guess i'll just read about it instead.

Fingers crossed Kenny is right and we get a smaller, more affordable tour later in the year.

Apologies if this stokes a few flames, but why does music eventually become a domain for the rich fan only.

The prices are an absolute joke! Ive seen Joe 4 times before and I dont think the total cost was more than £117

I dont know if its a management decision or Joe's decision but whoever is responsible needs to take a good look at themselves

I could use a little more cowbell

35 (edited by united rockers 2014-07-09 07:11:51)

agree re cost of tickets
have purchased two 117 each dont know how quick the front rows went but on line at 09.01 seats on row L
will defo not be going again if this price stucture stays in place
with hotel and travel cost not be much change from £500.00

I have just booked my Tickets for Saturday 21st March 2015 at the Hammersmith Apollo, Row H so hoping I'm close enough to see some finger action!! smile

2010 Gibson Custom Shop Bonamassa VOS #004, 2013 Gibson Les Paul Standard Bonamassa Goldtop, Caparison TATII Frozen Sky, Fender Stratocaster American Special Burst, Fender Blues Junior III, MXR Bonamassa FET Driver, Boss BC-60, Robert Keeley TS808tb, Boss DD-3 Delay, Boss BD-2 Blues Driver, Boss RC-3 Looper