Topic: Introductions

Hi - another late starter - Kim from the UK - was told by someone on holiday two years ago to listen to Joe Bonamassa and I have been addicted since - am now making it one of my ambitions to see Joe in concert............... cant wait xx  How come it took me so long lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sums up my life ... "I'm so damn lonely.........ain't even high" - He could have written these words just for me xxx

Re: Introductions

Welcome Kim, better late than never. Joe is currently touring europe and has at least two dates in the UK scheduled. I hope you get to see him soon, you'll never forget it!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

I know he is at  festival in Clapham Common in London but I cannot travel there alone and Europe next March is so expensive for tickets, travel, stay etc etc...but I will get to see him ...I WILL xxxxx.  Nice to talk to you and thank you for the welcome.....I am still a novice with all of Joe's music but I am learning and wanting more all the time - life is good xxx :hug

Sums up my life ... "I'm so damn lonely.........ain't even high" - He could have written these words just for me xxx

Welcome to the forum, Kim!!  I also didn't jump on the Joe train until recently but I'm hooked now.  It's never too late.  Enjoy the topics and the great people!!

Welcome to the forum.

k_upton wrote:

Hi - another late starter - Kim from the UK - one of my ambitions to see Joe in concert.  How come it took me so long lol

Welcome to the forum Kim .. and all things Joe
Go see him when u can .. u'll be glad u did!

I've asked myself the same question .. how come it took me so long. Apparently, I been livin under a rock for the last 10 years .. lol

Enjoy the topics and wonderful people here!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Welcome to the forum Kim!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Welcome KIm to a good friendly crowd addicted to all things Joe. Chip in whenever you think fit. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Hi welcome to the group

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Hi Kim, very nice to have you here!!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Wow thank you all for the welcome messages  I feel like I am amongs friends already - can't wait to start chatting more to you all and learning all the things I don't yet know about Joe and his music ...fell like I have found home xxx

Hi Kim
Welcome to all things Joe
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hi Kim! Welcome to the forum! Lot's of great nice people here to chat with. Enjoy the topics, and I hope you get to see Joe as soon as you can! It's awesome! smile

Hi Kim.

Enjoy the forums

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Well I have gone and done it.................booked to see Joe in Amsterdam next March - got tickets now got to save up to get over to Amsterdam and stay the night but wow......I am going to see my hero ...can't believe it......can't wait xxxx

Joe in Amsterdam?  Awesome!  I'm excited for you!  I did a similar trip to see Joe for my first time, flew from east coast of Canada to New York city to see Joe at the Beacon Theater.  No regrets.

Welcome to to the forum and all your new friends.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Buzzy wrote:
k_upton wrote:

Hi - another late starter - Kim from the UK - one of my ambitions to see Joe in concert.  How come it took me so long lol

Welcome to the forum Kim .. and all things Joe
Go see him when u can .. u'll be glad u did!

I've asked myself the same question .. how come it took me so long. Apparently, I been livin under a rock for the last 10 years .. lol

Enjoy the topics and wonderful people here!  cool

I havetaken the plunge - your fault entirely - and I am going across to Amsterdam in March to see Joe in concert - I said I couldn't go to London but I CAN go to Amsterdam - woohooo - thanks for the inspiration to do it xx

Kim, awesome, you'll have a great time. I'm happy for you! You do understand that once is not enough? Last year I saw him one time, this year I'll see him one time, but next year I want to make it to at least two. Are you counting the days yet? I have 142 days to go.....

Be sure to post in the "Show Reviews" section and tell us all about it.

Cheers

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP