Topic: Addicted

Seriously, I think I might need some help.  I CANNOT STOP LISTENING!  I have tried.  Even pulled out my old faithful albums ...U2....Beatles......Lenny Kravitz........I listen to one maybe two of their songs and then I am right back to Joe Bonamassa.   This has been going on for two weeks now.

Re: Addicted

Dana wrote:

Seriously, I think I might need some help.  I CANNOT STOP LISTENING!  I have tried.  Even pulled out my old faithful albums ...U2....Beatles......Lenny Kravitz........I listen to one maybe two of their songs and then I am right back to Joe Bonamassa.   This has been going on for two weeks now.

Welcome to the forum
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Welcome to the forum Dana. There is no cure so just keep the music going. smile
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Dana wrote:

Welcome, Dana, and you're not alone. I'm in year 4 of addiction!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Welcome to the forum! Youre not alone my friend. Just go with it smile

Welcome to the forum, Dana!!  With regard to not being able to listen to anything but Joe, don't fight it, just enjoy it!

Welcome, Dana.

Do not try to fight it...it is a battle you can not win.......just enjoy the ride.

I have bought all the cd's and almost all of the dvd's in just a few short months......I cant get too much.

In the words of Tom Petty....."Too Much Ain't Enough"  smile

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Hi Dana.  As you hear the giggles in the background it's Joe  saying "Gotcha"  Kidding. When you get the Bona-Fever there is no cure. Just start acquiring all the music so you have a steady diet.

The answer is more. More CD's, More DVD's, More downloads, more, more, more.......

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

10 (edited by sally12333 2014-05-22 13:10:41)

Hi Dana, welcome!

We know what you mean.  I'm 100% Joe...no one else seems to measure up.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Welcome to the group.......:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome, Dana to the Bona"stoned" folks here (only by Joe's music!)

Dana wrote:

Seriously, I think I might need some help.  I CANNOT STOP LISTENING!

Nope .. ur just fine .. simply means u "Got It" .. lol

I apologize for my tardiness .. but I have a good excuse .. lol

Welcome to the forum! .. amassa wonderful people!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Hey Dana!  Glad you joined!  Just keep working on your Joe fixes every day and you'll be fine.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Dana wrote:

I think that's awesome. Welcome to the forum Dana.
BTW, I definitely need help...it's going on 10 years.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Dana wrote:

Similar problem.  I have about 4500 selected songs on my iPod, and often listen to the entire list on shuffle during my 45-50 minute one-way drive to/from work.  But quite often I find myself skipping over 40 or 50 songs in a row just to get to a Joe song.  If it gets too bad, I just give in to the temptation a switch to my all-Joe playlist.

I have the same disease. Him and Beth. Forget everything else.