Topic: Been lurkin here a three or four years now

Just decided to post recently from out here in flyover country, Oklahoma City.

I've had a dream of some day opening a Beer, Baits, BBQ, Basketball, and Blues Emporium .... cause that's pretty much how I spend my time.

Sadly, I did not discover Joe till Palladia aired the RAH concert, can't explain how I missed him,  but I've seen him four times since.

Re: Been lurkin here a three or four years now

RAH opened a lot of eyes.  You are in good company.  Welcome aboard!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

RAH definitely opened a lot of eyes! Great to have you here! smile

Welcome and enjoy the good company of  like minded fans. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome!  Like you, the RAH concert is what turned me on to Joe so I was late to the party as well.  But that being said I am all aboard the JB train now!!

Hi Welcome to the group....enjoy the topics found here...:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:

Hi Welcome to the group....enjoy the topics found here...:)

Welcome to all things Joe
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Chawbacon wrote:

I've had a dream of some day opening a Beer, Baits, BBQ, Basketball, and Blues Emporium .... cause that's pretty much how I spend my time.

Welcome to the group!

Seems to "B" a natural fit .. BonaNation cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Chawbacon wrote:

Just decided to post recently from out here in flyover country, Oklahoma City.

Sadly, I did not discover Joe till Palladia aired the RAH concert, can't explain how I missed him,  but I've seen him four times since.

Lynn, I'm guessing we have met somewhere your name seems familiar at least your real name. wink Jim Moody here and we are neighbors and fellow Bonamassa fanatics. I don't know how you missed him till 2009 I have been banging the drums here loudly since 2002. Thanks for joining the forum so I'm not the only fly over guy on here.

Welcome to your new active role on the forum!
Glad you decided to come out of the shadows...not that there's anything wrong with that, lol.
I've been following Joe for awhile now, but the airing of the first RAH show on PBS and Palladia was what catapulted Joe into his current popularity. Well, that and a boatload of talent.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"