Topic: Joe's Guitar Tabs

Hi,
i've bought all Joe's official tab books and Lick Library DVDs available.
The tab books don't cover a lot of great Joe's songs so i wanted to ask if there is a good site(usually a fan website, like giventowail for Pearl Jam songs) where to find good tablatures of Joe's songs. Or even better if somebody knows where to find accurate guitarpro files...if i don't slow down a little Joe's solos i will never nail them down!!! smile

I usually go to UG for stuff like that, but the files there are very few and very simple and not really accurate. I find it strange because many other good guitarists (not great as Joe!) have hundreds of excellent tabs and almost all their songs available.

Thanks to anyone who can suggest me something good

Fender John Mayer, Clapton CS, Ash Tele Am. Deluxe; Gibson Les Paul std. 2005, Es-335 Bonamassa (JB328), Warren Haynes; PRS Tremonti 10 Top; Asher Ben Harper Sig. / Martin D41; Taylor 914CE; Takamine TNV460SC; Rockbridge SJ & 000-12/ Two Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3; Marshall TSL100; Fender Twin Reverb '65; Orange Tiny Terror, Blackstar Artisan 15 Combo.

Re: Joe's Guitar Tabs

You might be able to search the forums and find some nuggets of goodness including some backing tracks.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Songsterr has quite a few. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

There's no tab, but there are some very good lessons at Vanderbilly (Vanderbilly.com).  Search the video archive.

I've had good luck with downloading youtube videos, and slowing them down with windows media player to half speed, and picking up the licks that way. Even at half speed, I can't keep up with some of Joe's runs!

Playing since 1980, only now getting better

have wasted money before on what was listed and officially sanctioned tab book from Joe, - errors and wrong tuning. sad  I think it is one area of weakness in what is a wonderful interaction that Joe has with fans. HOWEVER, I did not notice a guitar magazine on the shelf the other day that listed in next months addition some of Joe’s tunes would be listed. Fingers crossed then.

My YouTube channel with plenty of my Joe's videos dating from 2009 inc his first Hammersmith Odeon ones:
http://www.youtube.com/ian916fun

there was an old member who made awesome tabs.  Im looking for Starship now

Starship!

http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/joe-bona … b-s39360t0

Awesome find! I know the beginning of that solo but couldn't figure out the rest, this will definitely help me practice!