1 (edited by NY Guitar Show 2014-04-12 16:42:35)

Topic: NY GUitar Expo April 26 & 27 on Long Island

I moved in January thus my absence the last few months so now I can't find my original post so please bear with me on this repost. Thanks

a few last minute sign ups; more at www.nyguitarexpo.com

New Exhibitors 
The BackGuard: Prevents damage from belt buckles, buttons, rivets, accidents and more. It adheres with absolutely no adhesives to any gloss finished guitar, electric or acoustic, even nitrocellulose Remove and reapply as often as needed. It weighs just ounces but can take a blow from a hammer! Cuts easily to custom fit any guitar. There is nothing like it in the world. Because Nobody Likes to Have Their Back Scratched! Just $20.00 at the show! Dealer inquiries invited.

D'Angelico Guitars: D'Angelico Guitars is excited to present to you the expanded D'Angelico product line for 2014! Our 2014 models are replicas of John D'Angelico's legendary aesthetic, attention to detail and the level of excellence established long ago by this master luthier. In response to the tremendous success of the D'Angelico Standard Series, we have expanded this product line to include a variety of electric, acoustic and bass models. In addition for 2014, we are releasing the Style B and New Yorker models to our USA Master-Builder Series. These models are the result of extensive historic research and MRI scans of the original instru- ments and offer players the opportunity to own some of D'Angelico's most historically sought-after instruments. Our team at D'Angelico promises to build instruments that respect and honor John D'Angelico's legacy of excellence and carry on the tradition of one of the world's finest guitar brands.

SuPro Amps: Long Island's very own Pigtronix, is proud to announce its acquisition of the historic Supro trademark-pertaining to both amplifiers and guitars-worldwide. USA-made, vintage-inspired Supro tube amplifiers begin shipping this Spring from a brand new production facility in Port Jefferson Station, NY. Pigtronix will be hosting the official Supro launch party in conjunction with the NY Guitar Expo on Saturday, April 26th. Details to follow. For more information on the rebirth of Supro, go to www.SuproUSA.com.

Founder NY Guitar Show & Exposition
April 21 & 22, 2018
Freeport Rec Center / Freeport, LI
www.nyguitarexpo.com

Re: NY GUitar Expo April 26 & 27 on Long Island

Mirabella Guitars To Exhibit At NY Guitar Expo
With 30 years of experience, Cristian Mirabella is considered one of the premier builders of the new generation of luthiers as well as one of the top restorers of D'Angelico, D'Aquisto and golden era Gibson instruments. Mirabella Guitars continues the New York Tradition and style of building from which Cristian was raised, as well as incorporates Mirabella's own innovative ideas and designs. This balance, as well as the balance of visual art and acoustic science are reflected in each of the instruments Mirabella creates. Cris says "It is my hope to inspire players, pay homage to great builders of the past, create instruments flawless in their construction and design, and leave a lasting and meaningful contribution to the art of instrument making."

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

Win a free Epiphone Les Paul Standard guitar with plus top and coil tapping at the NY Guitar Expo simply by filling out a 60 second 10 question music survey. It's that easy. more at www.nyguitarexpo.com

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

NY Guitar Expo April 26 & 27 - $10 (freeport, li) The 2014 NY Guitar show is April 26 & 27 at the Freeport Recreation Center in Freeport, Long Island. Only $10. See over 10,000 square feet of exhibit space filled with vintage, new & used guitars, amps and gear. The Gibson bus on site both days and enter to win FREE an Epiphone Les Paul standard guitar with Burstbucker pickups and coil tapping. For info www.nyguitarexpo.com... Get your business in front of your potential clients with the most successful NY Guitar show in 15 years! e mail rich@nyguitarexpodotcom or 516-435-8382

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

Gibson Bus Wall of Sound -Larger Gibson Bus Confirmed For NY Show () Guitar Show & Gibson Guitars is excited to announce the addition and appearance of the larger Gibson Bus for the both days of the 2014 NY Guitar Show & Expositions coming April 26 & 27 to the Freeport Recreation Center. Gibson Guitar says, "The Gibson Bus features interactive guitar stations that feature Gibson & Epiphone guitars, Gibson Pro Audio components and an "Amp Jam Room" that allows Gibson fans to experience an actual "rock star" tour bus.

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

More First Timers To NY Guitar Show 
Toneville Amps: Multiple award-winning ToneVille amplifiers are built to impress even the most discriminating of judges. Every component is of the highest quality and each amplifier's craftsmanship is second-to-none. This is highlighted by the inclusion of new-stock-old tubes that provide authentic vintage tone built to last forever and the unique dove-tail joints and styling of each amp. Musicians on the cutting edge of trends in music and tone are sure to appreciate the creative, vintage design of these amplifiers.  The unique and exclusive offerings of tone, hi-fi components, quality, and design make ToneVille amps a showcase that every artist and studio will want to have in their arsenal. www.tonevilleamps.com

Rudy's Music: Rudy's Music Stop has been a New York City landmark since 1978.  It wasn't long before "Rudy's Music" became a well-known and highly respected guitar shop to guitarists around the world. Rudy's love and enthusiasm for what he does is contagious and his long list of regular customers still grows. Now recognized as the most prestigious music store on 48th Street in Manhattan, as well as worldwide, we cater to musicians seeking the highest level of service, quality and value.  www.rudysmusic.com

BC Custom Guitars: We design and build unique electric guitars and basses. With each build we strive to combine form and function to produce a one of a kind instrument that is as much a joy to look at as it is to play. These handmade instruments feature exotic woods such as zebrawood, padauk and Bolivian rosewood. Add to that hand crafted inlays and top of the line components from EMG, Seymour Duncan and others and you have a truly wonderful instrument with a wonderful feel and sound. Each build takes 6 to 8 weeks and ultimately stands on its own as an example of incredible musical craftsmanship. https://www.facebook.com/bccustomguitars.

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

Familiar Faces
My Generation Guitars: Started out of a desire to bring the guitar enthusiast quality guitars at a fair price with honesty and integrity.  I pride myself on accurate descriptions of everything I sell.   I travel all over the country to bring you the best guitars available to be played, recorded or collected.  Feel free to call me any time at 516-993-9893 or www.mygenerationguitars.com .

Evil Guitars: Specializes in vintage heavy metal style guitars. We sell, as well as build and design and currently have a limited stock of our import guitars, a few customs, and taking orders for your next Evil Idea! We always try to keep in stock B.C. Rich, Moser, Dean and others, as well as 1970s Japanese guitars by Greco, Aria and Fernandes. Lastly, we have a good supply of lost cost parts for the project builders. Always looking to buy old-school "Metal" guitars. www.EvilGuitars.com.

Monster Music: Musical Instrument store that you remember going to when you were growing up. The store looks exactly like an old school rock shop. Hundreds of guitars, many that you can only find at Monster, are presented in the center of the shop in a way that makes them appear to float on air. When you enter Monster Music you are surrounded by people making music. Thirteen lesson rooms border the showroom floor where nearly 700 lessons, on EVERY instrument as well as voice, are taught each week. More adult students take lessons at Monster than at any store in New York. It is a "hands on" shop. Got your eyes on a particular guitar? Take it in to your lesson for a test drive! It is all about the music at Monster. www.Monstermusicny.com

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

More First Timers To NY Guitar Show 
ZoZo Guitars: An exciting alternative to the sea of "same old" designs from the 50's, displaying a nod to the past but always looking to the future without going overboard. They have been described as "sexy as hell" Created by hand, each ZoZo guitar is a unique sonic and visual statement. Tone and playability are of utmost importance and each guitar is created with that in mind. An infinite variety of woods and materials are available including exotic materials such as Carbon Fiber, the rarest woods, Titanium and many many more. Each ZoZo guitar is made and set up to the players request prior to delivery. See more at www.zozoguitars.com

Rockn Stompn: The Rockn Stompn power sequencer/conditioner is designed to automatically power up/down an individual musician's set of equipment in the proper sequence, every time, with the simple tap of a foot, is transportable and can be used anywhere-onstage, in the studio, or in the home. www.rocknstompn.com

MA Custom Guitars: Guitars made for all walks of life. After searching guitar builders for custom creations to call my own and not being able to find what I wanted at a price I could afford, I decided to make my own. That was four years ago.MA Custom Guitars are 1 off guitars. Made from exotic woods. Made affordable for everyone, whether you are a HS student or a seasoned professional looking for your own custom creation. www.facebook.com/MACustomGuitars

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

Mirabella Guitars To Exhibit at 2014 NY Guitar Show: With 30 years of experience, Cristian Mirabella is considered one of the premier builders of the new generation of luthiers as well as one of the top restorers of D'Angelico, D'Aquisto and golden era Gibson instruments. Mirabella Guitars continues the New York Tradition and style of building from which Cristian was raised, as well as incorporates Mirabella's own innovative ideas and designs. This balance, as well as the balance of visual art and acoustic science are reflected in each of the instruments Mirabella creates. Cris says "It is my hope to inspire players, pay homage to great builders of the past, create instruments flawless in their construction and design, and leave a lasting and meaningful contribution to the art of instrument making."

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com

Attention collectors, retailers and manufacturers. The NY Guitar Show has JUST four booths available for the show April 26 & 27 at the Freeport Recreation center. Contact 516-435-8382 or www.nyguitarexpo.com for info.

April 21 & 22, 2018
www.nyguitarexpo.com