Topic: (More) Ticket(s) for Sale: Des Moines Civic Center, April 18, 2014

I have a pair of tickets purchased through Iowa Public Television for Joe's show at the Des Moines Civic Center on April 18. I bought these in order to take my lady friend to her first Joe B show. Unfortunately, she broke up with me a couple of days ago, so my heartbreak is your opportunity to get two seats together. I paid a bit of a premium over face value for these, to help out IPTV, but will sell them for face value ($75 each, no TicketMaster fees, sales taxes, etc.). I have the physical tickets in my possession, so no need to mess with Will Call at the box office. I will transfer them to you in whatever manner you wish.

Specifically, these are Section 4E, Row T, Seats 63-64. I created an image with the seats located on the Civic Center layout, if you're interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/52889850@N07/13746918323/

Please send me a PM if interested. Will consider selling each ticket separately, but hoping to find someone looking to bring a friend. Not everyone's social life is as messed up as mine, after all...  wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Re: (More) Ticket(s) for Sale: Des Moines Civic Center, April 18, 2014

Sorry for your misfortune Coach.  Always enjoy reading your posts when you hang out around here.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

dknight16 wrote:

Sorry for your misfortune Coach.  Always enjoy reading your posts when you hang out around here.

Thanks for the kind words. Probably not so much my misfortune as her GOOD fortune that things didn't work out...  wink

And the tickets have found a good home. Thanks to all...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

4 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2014-04-10 10:02:28)

I +1 what dknight16 posted. Always enjoy reading your posts ... and your sense of humor.

I hope you will still have an authentic Des Moines set list (or 2, or 10) for sale soon after the show. smile

Best wishes.

(PS: .. I see you're only 5 posts away from ..... )

(PSS:  Just noticed I hit half Metal with this one. smile )

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

5 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2014-04-11 18:55:58)

sad   This is Patty with a sad face that you aren't coming.  I knew I shouldn't have sold your ticket in our bunch, we are certainly going to miss you.  Any thoughts of just getting a single ticket and still coming?  We all would love to see you and you can hang tight with us!  I'm sorry it didn't work out but you've still got us...trying to twist your arm here in going ahead and coming wink

pattyluvsjoe cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

sad   This is Patty with a sad face that you aren't coming.  I knew I shouldn't have sold your ticket in our bunch, we are certainly going to miss you.  Any thoughts of just getting a single ticket and still coming?  We all would love to see you and you can hang tight with us!  I'm sorry it didn't work out but you've still got us...trying to twist your arm here in going ahead and coming wink

pattyluvsjoe cool

Yeah coach you should go anyway I am sure someone else will buy the other ticket. Life is to short go for it cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Yeah, Coach, you should definitely still come. We were looking forward to meeting you and nothing heals a soul like Joe smile