Topic: WTB Bonamassa 335

Hi guys, as per the title, just trying to find one of those 335 bad boys. Anyone thinking of selling one of those? I'm in London UK by the way.

Thanks!

Re: WTB Bonamassa 335

Hi: Just in case this is a possibility for you ... one is currently being offered on ebay.uk. Day and a half left on the auction. Lister says must be picked up in person in Sheffield.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/251466468875?nav=SEARCH

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

3 (edited by cbellanga 2014-03-07 07:09:20)

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Hi: Just in case this is a possibility for you ... one is currently being offered on ebay.uk. Day and a half left on the auction. Lister says must be picked up in person in Sheffield.

Many thanks for checking that out!
I've been watching that one as well .. although I'd rather deal with a forumate and avoid paying eBay / Paypal fees big_smile

Good luck on your search. I recently acquired S/N 004.
These guitars have massive necks. Takes sometime to get use too. They do sound great
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

Good luck on your search. I recently acquired S/N 004.
These guitars have massive necks. Takes sometime to get use too. They do sound great
cheers Ron

004!? amazing smile
Yeah, was aware of the necks .. have a stunning LP R9 and the neck is just perfect, I'm expecting the necks on the JB 335 to be very close to that as per what I've been reading.

thanks guys

Hi, before finding one here in Italy, i have contacted two forum members that were selling their 335s. If you look in the other topics on the "marketplace" page you will see the two post. Both in the UK and both very nice people. Their nick names are plinkon and std80. I've not received any answer directly on the forum, but they have an email address to write to.
But maybe you have already contacted them, and such beautiful guitars are gone ?!?!

good luck with your search. I assure you is well worthy!!!

Fender John Mayer, Clapton CS, Ash Tele Am. Deluxe; Gibson Les Paul std. 2005, Es-335 Bonamassa (JB328), Warren Haynes; PRS Tremonti 10 Top; Asher Ben Harper Sig. / Martin D41; Taylor 914CE; Takamine TNV460SC; Rockbridge SJ & 000-12/ Two Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3; Marshall TSL100; Fender Twin Reverb '65; Orange Tiny Terror, Blackstar Artisan 15 Combo.

7 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2014-03-07 16:24:33)

Not a Forum guitar ... but a dealer in Germany called Ten-Guitars has one listed thru VintageandRare (although I do not see it listed on their direct website linked via the V&R site.)  Understandably, it looks like they Photoshopped out the Serial # on the headstock photo ... but the COA photo looks to show it's #154.  Another photo appears to show the Case & Candy are intact as well.

http://www.vintageandrare.com/product/G … 2012-36869

PS:  Congrats Ron on #004.  (Looking at the 335 Registry .. for #154 ... I see I missed your post on that acquisition. I know that one is in a good hands!!)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Not a Forum guitar ... but a dealer in Germany called Ten-Guitars has one listed thru VintageandRare (although I do not see it listed on their direct website linked via the V&R site.)  Understandably, it looks like they Photoshopped out the Serial # on the headstock photo ... but the COA photo looks to show it's #154.  Another photo appears to show the Case & Candy are intact as well.

PS:  Congrats Ron on #004.  (Looking at the 335 Registry .. for #154 ... I see I missed your post on that acquisition. I know that one is in a good hands!!)

thanks guys .. have some news and will post pics soon big_smile

std80 wrote:

Hi

Yes the guitar is curently still available.

Regards

Std80

As you can see, Bonamassa Gibson ES-335 - No 208 is still available. And it's in the UK.

The seller has just bumped up the post, and now it's at the top of the list in the "Marketplace" page.

Fender John Mayer, Clapton CS, Ash Tele Am. Deluxe; Gibson Les Paul std. 2005, Es-335 Bonamassa (JB328), Warren Haynes; PRS Tremonti 10 Top; Asher Ben Harper Sig. / Martin D41; Taylor 914CE; Takamine TNV460SC; Rockbridge SJ & 000-12/ Two Rock Custom Reverb Signature V3; Marshall TSL100; Fender Twin Reverb '65; Orange Tiny Terror, Blackstar Artisan 15 Combo.