Topic: Nashville 4-26-14 at the Ryman

Is it too early to start this thread? Oh well. 85 days left and I'm already pumped.

Re: Nashville 4-26-14 at the Ryman

It's never too early! I have been counting down the days for my shows as well!

jgibbons1685 wrote:

Is it too early to start this thread? Oh well. 85 days left and I'm already pumped.

I too am amped for this one.  I will also see Joe the night before in Lexington, KY.

We should get a Bona Bud get together prior to the show at The Ryman.

Seems that there will be a lot of us at this one!  I'm so ready to see Joe again, and that it will be in Nashville is an added plus. 
85 days...sooooo far away.

I'm addicted.

We are going to this one as well and bringing some of Phil's Nashville clients who are Bonavirgins. Love bringing newbies to shows and watching their reaction smile

Just a F.Y.I. for all those making it a trip...Book your hotel rooms now. The Music City Marathon is the same weekend. Hotels are being booked up fast.

jgibbons1685 wrote:

Just a F.Y.I. for all those making it a trip...Book your hotel rooms now. The Music City Marathon is the same weekend. Hotels are being booked up fast.

I'll be there. big_smile

Room rates for downtown hotels are outrageous. Staying in Opryland. Not really where I wanted to be but the trip will be a blast.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Hi! Yes, I will be at the Peoria show! My brother and I are making the trip which isn't too far from where we live actually! haha! Jack you're going to this one also right?

flatsman wrote:

Hi there , I saw on facebook that you will be at the Peoria show . I love Joe's shows and have been to many all around the country. I met Joe on his birthday in 2012 and caught his sunglasses at the show .  I will be in the second row seats 7 and 8 . Still looking for a date if you know someone . LOL     

edragoo wrote:

It's never too early! I have been counting down the days for my shows as well!

jgibbons1685 wrote:

Yep. I'll be at Peoria and Nashville.

65 Days.

Only 45 days now.  We should all get together before the show

Anbody hve any extra tickets at a decent price? This will be thefirst show  l've missed since 2007.  Tickets were only 30 dollars then. What a bummer.

Only 36 days for this one.  Man I am getting excited.  Really want to hear those new songs.

Only 3 weeks or so until this show.  Sweet Hubby and I will be there.   Who else?????????????????

I'll be there and I might have 2 extra tickets. PM me if interested. Face value, of course. I should know for sure soon.

jgibbons,   hope we get to finally meet.   we are in the balcony for this show.  What about you?  I will ask a couple of friends if they are interested in the tickets.

I got very lucky and scored two seats in the actual front row. So now I have my other two extra seats that I bought in the pre-sale available (Also very good seats). Had some interest on the Facebook group but I haven't heard back from that person yet.
I'm hoping to meet you and others from this forum there.
My Dad and I both took a vacation week and are making the trip in from Northern Illinois and spending a few days there in Nashville. Can't wait.

My wife and I are driving over from Little Rock and meeting my brother and his wife who live in Cincinnati. This will be our first time to see Joe live. Now I see he is coming to Little Rock this fall. Two shows in the same year, yea for me. The Nashville show also a couple of days after my birthday so happy birthday to me. We are sitting in balcony and couldn't be happier.