Topic: FOR SALE: WILDWOOD BONABURST

Hi Guys,

I'm bringing this one out of the vault and putting her up. These guitars are AMAZING players. I have another one, and I gig that one, so I don't really need two.

This guitar, case, tags, and C.O.A. are in "as new" condition on the outside. The only exception on this being "mint" is that the pickups have been in and out (professionally). I was going gig her, but stuck with my #1. She's never seen a gig, or a practice. Zero fret wear, and no scratches, dings, dents, NOTHING. She is clean, and though I don't have a scale, I'll put her at just about 9 lbs. even.

These guitars are V.O.S. for those that aren't familiar.

I don't really want to trade it, but I would be open to it if the trade tips in my favor.

These sold for over 4k at one point, and are now $3600 on W.W.'s site. I have not seen any they have that have a top like this one. The board is great too!

$2950 + shipping and p.p.. I will ship UPS ground, pro packed, and fully insured. 810-923-8297 if you have any questions.

You can email me at joncbyrd@hotmail.com for pictures, or call.

Re: FOR SALE: WILDWOOD BONABURST

number?

Joe B 073

Good luck with your sale

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

I have plenty of perfect feedback both on Ebay (jbyrd1) and on the My Les Paul Forum (freebyrd 69) for reference.

$2850 ++

That is a great price for this guitar!

Not a mark on her and has all hang tags, C.O.A., etc.. The complete package.

Sweet deal here!

Sold.