19 (edited by photogal 2014-11-29 12:14:55)

Re: On this day in January Bonahistory

A bit of unusual info about the Jan, 07' Finale show, it was at a little jazz bistro in Clayton, MO and Joe played two shows that night, one at 7 pm and one at 9 pm. I wonder how many times he has done that?

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

photogal wrote:

A bit of unusual info about the Jan, 07' Finale show, it was at a little jazz bistro in Clayton, MO and Joe played two shows that night, one at 7 pm and one at 9 pm. I wonder how many times he has done that?

~Rhonda

He did that on St. Patrick's day in 2006 at Chan's in Woonsocket.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

I was at the 1/15/05 show at Shank Hall in Milwaukee...my 2nd time seeing Joe live.
I can post the setlist, but don't have it with me at this moment. Rumor is there may be video of this show.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

22 (edited by SOFTMC 2017-01-20 04:26:13)

Thanks for that Jane smile

"Everybody's entitled to my opinion. wink

23 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2017-01-20 10:56:20)

Jane H. wrote:

Thanks... have to find disc one of that show....:)

Just found this one on youtube from January 2005 Cleveland...will have to figure the date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tchZdTNeY_4

01/12/05 Cleveland OH - Beachland Ballroom ... Goldie!!! ... and Golden!!  Thank u!! smile

... I have some link plugging to do!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Jane H. wrote:

Just found this one on youtube from January 2005 Cleveland...will have to figure the date
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tchZdTNeY_4

Ahhhh... Joe 1.0.... man I miss that version of Joe. Thanks for the link Jane.