Topic: Fall US Street Team Signup

It's that time boys and girls! If you're in one of the cities Joe's visiting on his Fall US tour and want to help promote the show, either post your name, address and which show you'll be attending here or send it to me in an email at andrew@jr-adventures.com. We're finalizing the promo cards and will send them off to print later this week, so they'll be mailed out soon. Who's ready for Joe?

2 (edited by wvgirlinky 2013-09-04 10:55:25)

Re: Fall US Street Team Signup

Louisville, ky 11/5

Mary and Rick
Owensboro KY

Andy I sent you an email

Hay Andrew!     Tahoe Jo and the Street Teaming,Wild Born, Dog Stompin', Squirrel Chompin', Blues Lovin' Chincoteague Pony are ready to help!

Reno, Dec 7th concert will be our focus, but happy to do whatever you need.

When the smoke clears we will be taking the Street Teaming to the Lake with the antique wood boats.  Expect some good pictures soon of the Tahoe Blues Northside Chapter. 

We  want to make use of the  crowds for Iron man Competition Sept 22nd  here in Kings Beach, to spread the Power of Joe!

I will send an e-mail too.

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

OOPS!   Forgot the address, send any materials to   Tahoe Rim Riders 4-H Club    P O Box  1829  Kings Beach  CA 96143

Thanks for all of your hard work!    Keep up the good work with Keeping the Blues Alive Foundation, you help make a difference!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

5 (edited by rcoble3 2013-09-16 07:54:52)

Street Team Andy wrote:

It's that time boys and girls! If you're in one of the cities Joe's visiting on his Fall US tour and want to help promote the show, either post your name, address and which show you'll be attending here or send it to me in an email at andrew@jr-adventures.com. We're finalizing the promo cards and will send them off to print later this week, so they'll be mailed out soon. Who's ready for Joe?

I'm in Augusta Ga.  Not many people are aware of the show November 20.  I'll be glad to take posters to music stores, etc.  Will there be a meet and greet? Would Joe have an interest in playing golf or anything? I'd be glad to play with or set that up

Is this an all acoustic tour?   I've had that question come up

rcoble3 wrote:

Is this an all acoustic tour?   I've had that question come up

Welcome to the Forum,    You will find a lot of great people here.

It looks like the Fall Tour is a 50/50 split Acoustic and Electric, and all FANTASTIC!!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo