1 (edited by stratcat51 2007-06-07 08:19:37)

Topic: Hello all

Hope to make your aquaintances! I'm from St. Clair, Missouri and I got to see Joe last July on a hot sweaty Sunday in Kansas City. I believe Joe to be a class act; he was gracious to my grandson that has ADD.

I usually hang out at a different forum. If it is permitted I'll tell you the name. Just be aware we are fans of Joe there also and our administrator just saw Joe in New York and got some nice pictures and gave Joe a Tee shirt from our forum. I posted pics of the Kansas City show there last year.

Glad to be here, and glad Joe is the person that he is.

I was better, but I got over it...........

Re: Hello all

Welcome!

Joe is cool! Thats why we all are here, you will be too! Go ahead, what forum?

Shred

Shredit wrote:

Welcome!

Joe is cool! Thats why we all are here, you will be too! Go ahead, what forum?

Shred

That would be Fenderpick.com..........

stratcat51 wrote:

Hope to make your aquaintances! I'm from St. Clair, Missouri and I got to see Joe last July on a hot sweaty Sunday in Kansas City. I believe Joe to be a class act; he was gracious to my grandson that has ADD.

I usually hang out at a different forum. If it is permitted I'll tell you the name. Just be aware we are fans of Joe there also and our administrator just saw Joe in New York and got some nice pictures and gave Joe a Tee shirt from our forum. I posted pics of the Kansas City show there last year.

Glad top be here, and glad Joe is the person that he is.

Hey Stratcat51!

My husband, son and I were sitting next to you while we were waiting for the opening band to set up! I had taught that past year at St. Clair High School. I remember talking to your grandson for quite a while. That sure was one hot show. Are you by chance going to the Greater Ozark Blues Festival in September? Joe is playing!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

photogal wrote:
stratcat51 wrote:

Glad top be here, and glad Joe is the person that he is.

Hey Stratcat51!

My husband, son and I were sitting next to you while we were waiting for the opening band to set up! I had taught that past year at St. Clair High School. I remember talking to your grandson for quite a while. That sure was one hot show. Are you by chance going to the Greater Ozark Blues Festival in September? Joe is playing!

~Rhonda

Sure, I remember you and your family! I don't know yet about the Ozark thing yet. With my work schedule??????

Yeah, that was a hot show in more ways than one!

Welcome Stratcat51. Your story of losing faith after the death of SRV is a familiar one here at Joe world. Many of us are long in the tooth and figured we were lucky to have seen the "greats" before their demise. So, we settled in and didn't expect too many more "thrills". I feel so lucky to have found Joe! Hope springs eternal!!    Cathy

Stratcat,
Welcome to the forum, we're all glad you're here. As Bluesman said, it's the home of the greatest guitarist in the world and a bunch of fans to match! Sounds like you've already been indoctrinated and will fit right in.
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"