Topic: Cardiff 18 September Front Row Ticket For Sale.

Hi - I have a front row ticket for sale - A9 - seat for Cardiff Motorpoint Areana on Wednesday 18th September 2013. 

Its a great seat, middle right on the front row, where Joe tends to spend a lot of his time during solos and egging the crowd on.

(He always gets to the left as well but not as much as the right and if you are dead centre you can spend a lot of time watching Joe behind a mike stand - but I am sure I am preaching to the converted and teaching you all to suck eggs. smile Mind you they both sound to me like good track names for Joe's next album!)

I am not looking to make a profit and would like the ticket to go to a fan so I will want just £95, delivered to you by Special Delivery tracked and insured - once it is issued by Eventim that is! I expect that this will be 4 to 2 weeks before the event.

Reason for sale? Unfortunately work and family circumstances mean that on this occassion  I will not be able to make it.

Devonjohn.

Re: Cardiff 18 September Front Row Ticket For Sale.

Is it STAGE right?

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

3 (edited by Devonjohn 2013-07-08 17:11:43)

sally12333 wrote:

Is it STAGE right?

Good question Sally - my take on that is that stage left is the audience right a la Rush exit stage left.

So no it is audience stalls right - which is stage left. Is that clear?

Perhaps it easier for me to say the seat is on row a - the front row, in the middle of block 1, as shown on the seating plan.

http://www.brianmay.com/queen/tour08/ar … ng_650.jpg

Got it Devon, thanks!  Stage left...  Pretty good seat for sure!  Sorry though, I have to wait for Cleveland in November.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Devonjohn wrote:

Hi - I have a front row ticket for sale - A9 - seat for Cardiff Motorpoint Areana on Wednesday 18th September 2013. 

Its a great seat, middle right on the front row, where Joe tends to spend a lot of his time during solos and egging the crowd on.

(He always gets to the left as well but not as much as the right and if you are dead centre you can spend a lot of time watching Joe behind a mike stand - but I am sure I am preaching to the converted and teaching you all to suck eggs. smile Mind you they both sound to me like good track names for Joe's next album!)

I am not looking to make a profit and would like the ticket to go to a fan so I will want just £95, delivered to you by Special Delivery tracked and insured - once it is issued by Eventim that is! I expect that this will be 4 to 2 weeks before the event.

Reason for sale? Unfortunately work and family circumstances mean that on this occassion  I will not be able to make it.

Devonjohn.

Hi i,m a fan.Can I buy please.

Peter Murphy
07775 744884