Re: tonite's show in Ridgefield, Ct.--what time will he go on?

I grew up 3 miles from that venue.  Now I live in Atlanta and Joe is not coming down here.  I am bummed!!!!  Joe, please come on down to North Atlanta.  I need a fix.

lightningboy2007 wrote:

I grew up 3 miles from that venue.  Now I live in Atlanta and Joe is not coming down here.  I am bummed!!!!  Joe, please come on down to North Atlanta.  I need a fix.

Joe played in Atlanta earlier this year at the Loft at Center Stage, and the year before at Eddie's.  I am with you, Joe needs to come south more!

Music is good for the Soul...

Tica-NYC wrote:

by the way, my other new favorite band is Wolfmother. Any fans out there? Wow do they rock. Such energy. I think they must burn 10,000 calories on stage per show.

Yeah,
Just got turned onto Wolfmother by my daughter's boyfriends and his buddies. They just did an allnighter to Green Bay for a show (Tuesday night?) and are headed up to see them at Milwaukee fest tomorrow night. I was invited to go with, but work got in the way Tuesday and my other daughters having surgery tomorrow. Definitely going next time.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Bill, I hope everything goes smoothly for your daughter tomorrow.

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

it's_all_about_apples wrote:

Bill, I hope everything goes smoothly for your daughter tomorrow.

Hey Mary...thanks so much for the thought. Everything went well today. This was a third ankle surgery since last October and we're hopeful she'll do a month or two of rehab and be walking normal again. She's been in a wheelchair (Oct. to Jan) and on crutches (Jan. til now) for over 8 months. I woulda wigged out months ago, she's been pretty patient, although that's wearing thin about now.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"