Topic: Display Joe at Best Buy

Hi All
Someone else has done this so I though I would try and see what happens. Today I was at best buy and went to their computer department and went to Joe web site and played a vid of Joe playing at RAH with Clapton on 15 machines then I watched. I felt as if i was doing an experiment . Kinda like the pipe piper. Well within 5 minutes every machine was being watched by multiple people. It blew me away. I have got to try this again, next Wal Mart.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Display Joe at Best Buy

Very cool!

Alan

Yes.....and when in any record or CD store....make sure Joe's discs are not obscured by other artists work...We always make sure he's in front of everyone else in the bin....I've done plenty of cd re-arranging...!!! busted !!

Murfdog

That's great Ron smile I do the display thing, but never thought about that. smile

cathysiler wrote:

That's great Ron smile I do the display thing, but never thought about that. smile

Yeah it was great to sit back and watch. It was way cool to see how Joe and his music can take people to someplace else. This will become my entertainment at stores. The look of on people's faces  hearing Joe is priceless.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

6 (edited by Sagor77885 2013-04-12 14:15:01)

Display Joe always for best buy.

integrated management system