Topic: Vienna free download promo

Has anyone else had problems not receiving their free cd download? I met the requirements but have not received anything. I've sent several e-mails with no response.

Re: Vienna free download promo

Just got my email:)

wvgirlinky wrote:

Just got my email:)

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

All went fine with the download on my end.  I have been wrapped up in it since the DL finished smile

"what's the point of race cars, rocket ships and rock and roll?"

I still haven't got an e-mail. Or a response to my inquiry.

Finally received my e-mail at 3:00 this morning. So much for getting it the day before release. wink

Got my email today. Having trouble getting the download to work properly, but hey, it's free...I don't mind a little fuss!   wink

Shu

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Third time was the charm: Download took forever (well over two hours), but finished without any incidents. No trouble unzipping, importing files to iTunes. Giving it all a first listen now, no problems to report (other than my not being able to be part of the audience when it was recorded!)...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

got my email a night or two ago

downloaded no problems

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

10 (edited by tutur 2013-03-29 09:13:19)

I received my mail two days ago, and I downloaded the file yesterday without any problems.

Great stuff, much better than expected!

Rainer

... met Joe in Hannover, 15th of March 2013 as a member of the Street Team ...
Visited concerts so far: Berlin, Admiralspalast 07.03.2012 & Hannover, AWD Hall 15.03.2013
http://www.theloop-blues.de - my gear: STEINBERGER bass guitars & Line6 amps
Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Loop … 6498774988

I received mine and had no problem downloading(about ten minutes to download sorry Coach)! It just goes to show how easy it is to Street Team and be rewarded!

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017