Topic: 2 tix available for May 16 at Beacon

I have two extra tickets for Joe’s May 16, 2013, show at the Beacon. Section: ORCH3; Row: U; Seats: 29, 31 (seats are odd numbers on one side, even on the other).

$188 for pair, Ticketmaster fees waived. Available for e-delivery.

Prefer to sell to forum member before having to go public.

PM or email me if you're interested or have questions.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Re: 2 tix available for May 16 at Beacon

If they are still available Im letting a friend of mine in NY know and I'll post again if he can make it.

holdemxpert wrote:

If they are still available Im letting a friend of mine in NY know and I'll post again if he can make it.

Still available.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Just so you know the Beacon has one large Orchestra middle section where the numbers start at 101 and go up. The left and right side sections are odd and even numbered respectively. I'm going the Friday and Saturday nights

Alan

I'll be there that night too, are you still going?

Artisan wrote:

Not sure who you're asking but I'll be there. big_smile

I just have 2 extra tickets to unload.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

BarbieD wrote:
Artisan wrote:

Not sure who you're asking but I'll be there. big_smile

I just have 2 extra tickets to unload.

I was asking you,,,,, sorry, I just remember us talking about going...hope to see yall there...

These tickets are still available. I'm accepting offers.

BarbieD wrote:

I have two extra tickets for Joe’s May 16, 2013, show at the Beacon. Section: ORCH3; Row: U; Seats: 29, 31 (seats are odd numbers on one side, even on the other).

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Already going that night or I'd take them. Nice offer to waive the TM fees. Do people stand outside and sell Joe tickets like the Allmans fans do?

Alan

10 (edited by Rocket 2013-03-20 00:19:19)

bump827 wrote:

Already going that night or I'd take them. Nice offer to waive the TM fees. Do people stand outside and sell Joe tickets like the Allmans fans do?

Of course. 

However, anyone thinking they are going to pay their rent or monthly mortgage better think twice.  Joe's presence is almost 100% online now.  Passersby often have zero knowledge of him (and not much more interest), and just about anyone who arrives with that far flung and remote "hope," doesn't have a crazy money budget to match their half-crazy (maybe wholly in some cases!) hope of a tout / scalper giving consideration of a nominal face value to +10% over face value price (in New York State I believe it is LEGALLY ok to go UP TO only  10% over face).  Unless your city has a Barney Fife (Europeans, Google) type character cop, the usual cloak and no dagger rules of street level supply and demand applies...but I have witnessed a lot of touts / scalpers regret (a few outright mad mad even) their inability to even break even at several Joe Bonamassa concerts in several different cities.  Obvious half-hearted homework the cyber-dog ate...

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

That's interesting. At the Allman shows the scalpers stood outside the Beacon with little regard for any police presence. Which was nonexistent.  From what I gather from the Allman forum the scalpers took a bath; selling for face value only for the last few shows. Tickets were going on StubHub for well below face value. I had an extra for the next to last show and sold it in advance to a fellow fan for what I paid for it.

Alan

bump827 wrote:

That's interesting. At the Allman shows the scalpers stood outside the Beacon with little regard for any police presence. Which was nonexistent.  From what I gather from the Allman forum the scalpers took a bath; selling for face value only for the last few shows. Tickets were going on StubHub for well below face value. I had an extra for the next to last show and sold it in advance to a fellow fan for what I paid for it.

OK, we are drifting away from the Marketplace topic of Barbie's offering:

BarbieD wrote:

PM or email me if you're interested or have any questions.

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Tickets still available. I'll give you the deal of the day! Or maybe your plans have changed and you'd like to broker a trade for the Friday or Saturday night show. Let me know.

BarbieD wrote:

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

.... and if you need only one ticket - feel free to jump to my thread smile Excellent ticket - in the orchestra section.

ehaase@me.com wrote:

Hi Barbie - Do you have any interest in swapping? I have two tickets for Friday, and my daughter is in a show, it turns out. Hope so, Beth

Beth, I am definitly interested in a swap. I'll private message you and we can work out the details.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

BarbieD wrote:
ehaase@me.com wrote:

Hi Barbie - Do you have any interest in swapping? I have two tickets for Friday, and my daughter is in a show, it turns out. Hope so, Beth

Beth, I am definitly interested in a swap. I'll private message you and we can work out the details.

Hope this works out for both of you.

Alan

And if you (barbie) want to sell the two for friday night, i'm interested...seeing beth hart on thursday night   
thansk, bill masullo

bump827 wrote:
BarbieD wrote:
ehaase@me.com wrote:

relixwjm wrote:

And if you (barbie) want to sell the two for friday night, i'm interested...seeing beth hart on thursday night   
thansk, bill masullo

bump827 wrote:
BarbieD wrote:

Hi Bill,
I don't think the trade is going to happen. Haven't heard from Beth. If it does go through I plan on using the tickets. Thanks for the offer to purchase anyway!

Lucky you to be seeing Beth!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST