1 (edited by Melissa 2007-05-24 16:00:39)

Topic: Bull Run - Shirley, MA - June 5

There is a street teamer who has expressed dire need for a ticket or two for the June 5 show at Bull Run in Shirley, MA.  If anyone has one, it would be greatly appreciated and it would help facilitate the celebration of a milestone birthday!  Please contact me by email through here or the street team email address ( streetteam@jbonamassa.com ).  Thank you!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

2 (edited by Tara 2007-05-25 10:32:56)

Re: Bull Run - Shirley, MA - June 5

Hi Melissa,

This show has been sold out since January.  It usually has a wait list of 100+.

Perhaps, JB can sell the guest list like the last time he was there.

Cheers,

Tara

If they are up to driving, JB is booked at Newport Blues Cafe (Newport, RI) for the 12th, one week later.  Tickets are going fast.  FYI--NPBC is a standing venue.

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Tickets for Newport Blues can be purchased on line.

http://www.newportblues.com/home2.asp

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Thanks, Tara.  I am not sure if this fan is able to travel, but I will pass along the info.

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

I'll be at that show with 5 friends, but sorry to say no extra tickets . Anyone else  attending ?Look forward to meeting some forum and street team folks..I'll be wearing my street team shirt  Only 1 more week till showtime   Can't Wait smilesmile...Paul........JBrules

The waiting list for the Bull Run show was up to 210 last time I checked about two weeks ago. I'm within the top 25 on the waiting list so I'm goin early hoping to get a standing ticket or something

There is a possibility that I will have two extra seats at reserved table.
My guests are currently in Florida and do not know return schedule as of now (saturday)

For these tickets - you would have to be there before 6pm and have dinner. (rule of table reservation)

I will know for sure by Monday evening.
Send me email with cell # /

Fotopete