Topic: 2 x RAH Stalls Tickets Available

Hi All,

I have 2 spare Stalls tickets for the 2013 RAH show, section M in row 11, I can give you the seat numbers if you PM me. I will be attending the show with my wife and two friends with four tickets adjacent to the spare 2 which I am offering for conditional sale.

These 2 tickets were for my folks but they have pulled out and I am considering offering these 2 tickets here for a conditional sale to a fan of Joe who will assure the forum and me that they are a genuine fan, the tickets are solely for their own use & wont be sold.

Clearly, if I wanted too, I could just sell these myself online and then pay for the costs of my other four tickets with the cash, see current ebay prices! However, I want to give a genuine Joe fan and current Forum member the chance of some nice stalls tickets (next to me) rather than waste them and not use them or sell them at the inflated prices online .

If I can be assured as outlined above, I am willing to sell these at the asking price of just £120 the pair to a fan of Joe as a Gesture of Good Faith to a fellow fan. I will be outraged if I find these on ebay or someone different is sat next to me to the person I agree to sell too. I am not interested in a bidding war, just a genuine Joe fan sat next to me is all that I want. In the event of a tie, I will ask the forum to choose, or perhaps suggest we all club together and donate these tickets to a suitable JB fan.

PLEASE NOTE

- Tickets are for sale to a genuine fan and forum member as a pair only, these are not to be resold on ebay at a later date!
- The tickets have not yet been printed or dispatched to me. Eventim told me today this will be a minimum of 5 days prior.
- I am happy to provide proof of my own purchase which was from Eventim during the first Planet Rock presale.
- The successful fan/buyer will have to arrange a suitable prompt & non returnable transfer of cleared funds to me and undertake to either collect these tickets from me in person or pay for any additional postage as and when I receive them.
- If you want to sit in absolute silence next to a neighbour who acts like a statue, please dont buy them!
- I reserve the right to decline sale completely if necessary.

Please PM me, or post here if you are interested stating your case for the tickets...Over to you guys...

I will make my final decision 7 days from now to the minute...

Dan,

2012 Gibson Studio JBLP, 1988 Marshall 2550 Black Jubilee
2013 Marshall Vintage Modern 4x12
JB WAH, JB Fuzz, JB FET Driver, JB Seymour Duncan's, Roland GP 8

Re: 2 x RAH Stalls Tickets Available

...i have a couple friends that would love to go and have asked me to keep an eye out for some tickets Fuzz! ...will guarantee they would never be sold on as many of us here operate under the same principles!

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Hi

I would love the tickets -  I wasn't quick enough to buy in the first place

I am a genuine fan  - Seen Joe 7 times and looking forward to the next time

Your Call

Best Regards

4 (edited by RJ 2013-01-04 07:27:55)

Fuzzface, you are a genuine good person.    Its a bright spot in my day knowing someone isn't in it "for the money".

I'd take you up on your offer but I am too far away.

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks to all those that have shown an interest and to RJ for his kind comments.

My gut feeling is that I would prefer the first option for these tickets to go to a forum member who will attend personally and who intends to purchase and use one of these 2 tickets and attend themselves, with the other ticket going to their chosen guest.

Pete, you are as lightning fast as that Veyron and if you intend to use one of these tickets for yourself, I am happy to give you first option. Could you please clarify this point asap as I would prefer to give a forum member the chance to personally attend.

If Pete cannot attend or use on of these personally, I propose to then offer these in order to graywigan and then humphshattered on the same basis and if there are no agreed takers, I will then widen the offer and give Pete's friends first dibs.

I will drop in here tomorrow and see where we are and move things forward dependant on Pete's reply. I hope that you all feel this is a fair basis upon which to decide on who gets first option to purchase!

Dan

Hi Dan

Thank you - I would still be interested if Pete doesn't take up your offer

Best regards

Graham

FUZZFACE wrote:

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks to all those that have shown an interest and to RJ for his kind comments.

My gut feeling is that I would prefer the first option for these tickets to go to a forum member who will attend personally and who intends to purchase and use one of these 2 tickets and attend themselves, with the other ticket going to their chosen guest.

Pete, you are as lightning fast as that Veyron and if you intend to use one of these tickets for yourself, I am happy to give you first option. Could you please clarify this point asap as I would prefer to give a forum member the chance to personally attend.

If Pete cannot attend or use on of these personally, I propose to then offer these in order to graywigan and then humphshattered on the same basis and if there are no agreed takers, I will then widen the offer and give Pete's friends first dibs.

I will drop in here tomorrow and see where we are and move things forward dependant on Pete's reply. I hope that you all feel this is a fair basis upon which to decide on who gets first option to purchase!

Dan

...on the day of the first sale i managed to obtain about £750 worth of tickets for myself and fellow Bonabuds,all of which were snapped up and allocated to much appreciative folk who missed out very quickly... would have got more if i could... so i have a ticket for the RAH gig already Fuzz',on my own,in block 'H'... no point me promising to sit with my friend in your available seats while his wife sits in my seat in block 'H' is there!? ....so i cant conform to your particular requirements,best you pass them on to gray' then i'd say... thanks anyway!

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Hi Dan -  I have sent you PM

BR

Graham

FUZZFACE wrote:

Hi All,

Dan

Thanks for the interest Pete and hope you have a great show.

Gray, have replied to your mail and PM, thanks again.

Dan

Tim/Kristin,

Sorry to dissapoint but the tickets have been sold to a forum member.

Good luck in your search, here's not a bad place to look or to ask around if anyones got them spare

Dan

Kristin wrote:
FUZZFACE wrote:

Thanks for the interest Pete and hope you have a great show.

Gray, have replied to your mail and PM, thanks again.

Dan

Fuzz,

New member here, but genuine fan.  I just found out I'm going to be in London on March 30, and I'd love to take my guitarist daughter.  Wanted to check in and make sure that yours have been sole to another genuine fan...?

Tim (not Kristin...)