Topic: A Bonamassive Thank You!

As the year winds down and I get my first tour under my belt, I wanted to thank everyone on the street team that helped promote the shows and Joe's music this Fall. It was a huge learning process and a bit overwhelming at times, especially given that I came in with a smaller time frame than we normally like to work with, but we made it through. I learned a great deal and can say with confidence that the Spring US tour will be much smoother from my end.

Having met Joe and experienced his live show, I can honestly say that I get it. I get your passion. I get WHY you guys and gals go out of your way to hand out those promo cards and turn your friends, family and even complete strangers on to the Bonamonster. I want to make that as easy as possible for you.

I have some big changes coming to the street team, including an official t-shirt and a new website and my goal is to have those ready to go by the end of January, so stay tuned. Your support means everything to Joe and me and we can't thank you enough for all that you do. I encourage your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism and if you don't feel like sharing them here, you can always reach me via email at andrew@jr-adventures.com.

I'm looking forward to an even bigger 2013.

Yours,

General Andy

Re: A Bonamassive Thank You!

big_smile Welcome to the club Andy. By all accounts you did a great job. Thanks for the great feedback here on the forum. It is very much appreciated. Looking forward to more and greater things in Bonaland next year.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

It sounds like some nice things are in store for the future.  Thanks for everything you do for for Joe and all of us.  You have made a very positive impact in the short time you have been here.  I very much look forward to what may come and for more chances to share Joe and his music to all who will listen.

Cheers on a great 2012 and beyond!

"what's the point of race cars, rocket ships and rock and roll?"

Thank you Andy.  You have done an amazing job in such a short time period.  Really amazing.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Glad you found us.  Looking forward to 2013.  As others have said you have done a great job in such a short time.  The communication is appreciated especially considering how much was put on your plate.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

thanks for your hard work Andy on to 2013 have a great holiday and a happy new year.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Thanks Andy! Looks like the fall tour was great success. Most important was your staying in touch.  Here,s hoping 2013 is even better. Joe and j&r are lucky to have you!

Great work with a short 2012. Good luck and can't wait to see how you do with a full year in 2013!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Thanks for all that you have done  in 2012

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

10 (edited by sally12333 2012-12-27 22:14:16)

Andy, you are the best.  Just what we needed.  So professional, responsive and proactive.  Cannot imagine your workload and how you have been able to hold it all together.  Bet next year you'll be able to handle everything with your eyes closed!  J&R is truly lucky to have you on the crew.  And I'm sure Joe is proud of you.  Thank you for your conscientiousness, commitment and always going above and beyond!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Thanks Andy,
I look forward to 2013 and doing anything I can to help continue to promote Joe. Thanks for the opportunity to give out promo cards this past fall for Joe's Tulsa show! Looking forward to the same next time he is playing in Oklahoma.
Happy New Year Andy!