Topic: meet & greet

Please someone tell mee how to get  "meet & greet" with Joe before of after concert.  We have tickets for May 13, 2013 show in Philadelphia, PA
Thanks ~ Major Joe fan

Re: meet & greet

Welcome to the group....Joe is usually outside by his Bus after the Concerts to talk & sign.....enjoy the forum

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Hey Blues, nice to have you here.  Enjoy the other Bonamaniacs on the Forum!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

airportdon wrote:

Welcome to the group....Joe is usually outside by his Bus after the Concerts to talk & sign.....enjoy the forum

Thanx so much for the info, we'll try to catch him at the bus.

any way to get a mailing addess so he can sign the set list from Columbus GA show?I want to frame it with my ticket stub. First show and it was killer to say the least!

thanks,

warren

warren estes wrote:

any way to get a mailing addess so he can sign the set list from Columbus GA show?I want to frame it with my ticket stub. First show and it was killer to say the least!

thanks,

warren

You just have to meet him at the crossroads, NEXT TIME...the pony express don't pass by that way...mail train cain't catch him neither...

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hello guys!!i am too much crazy fan of the Joe and want to meet with Joe because i am initial player of the guitar and want to get the tips about the guitar..its fantastic opportunity for me that this contest is held in 2013..

bondpaul763 wrote:

Hello guys!!i am too much crazy fan of the Joe and want to meet with Joe because i am initial player of the guitar and want to get the tips about the guitar..its fantastic opportunity for me that this contest is held in 2013..

Hi bondpaul, don't hold your breath for a private lesson from Joe!!  There are many excellent YouTube guitar tutorial videos from Joe and others you may want to check out.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I think it's cool Joe takes the time to visit with his fans. If had known that at the Grove in Anaheim Ca. I would have expressed my gratitude for a great concert and let him know we appreciate his artistry.

Joe... if your out there, Please come back to the Grove or So. Cal. this year. I see it's not on the list "again" for the Grove. Maybe not one of your favorite venues?

"You can't fix stupid"

"Nothing happens until it moves"

airportdon wrote:

Do you think that will hold for NYC? We are staying over the two nights.

Alan