Topic: anyone have 1 or 2 extra tickets to June 1 show in Huntingdon, NY?

Hi, I'd love to go but it appears to be sold out. Please email me at texasinny@yahoo.com if you have one or two tickets to spare!
thanks

Re: anyone have 1 or 2 extra tickets to June 1 show in Huntingdon, NY?

i might have one , my buddy might be bailing out so i might have one extra but i will be taping the show so there will be no screaming , yelling or clapping those are the rules ......joe

Tica-NYC wrote:

Hi, I'd love to go but it appears to be sold out. Please email me at texasinny@yahoo.com if you have one or two tickets to spare!
thanks

hmmm...I guess I can control myself--but how are you going to control everyone else?! smile
please email me and we can figure it out. Ideally I'd like to to go with a friend so if anyone else has anything please let me know

Martica

texasinny@yahoo.com

well everyone is pretty cool about not yelling and screaming around the mics . i offer pretty much anyone who wants a copy of the show a cd of the show so they seem to want a clean cd of killer joe music so they keep it down .you will not find anyone on hear that will have tickets for that show the theater is mostly a members only place and your best bet is just to go to the show and score tickets outside the theater . i think i'm gonna have to take back my offer for my extra seat i don't want to make your joe experience a bad one by making do something you don't want to do so i will just leave the seat next to me empty and us it for my recording stuff and make a killer recording for anyone who wants it ......good luck on your search .......joe

I was only joking about keeping it down! But I understand if you want the space--however, if I am unable to get a ticket, would you still keep me on hold for that seat? I'm still lookin' and will probably just show up, perhaps if you can email me and I can give you my cell  number or something

thanks!martica